C H A P T E R 13

Falling
---------
Bendy
---------
I woke up y

not in my grasp but instead a pillow "great.." I mutter looking around a suit on the end of the bed a little note next to it"huh?"I pick up the note reading it:

Hey there sleeping beauty!
If you're awake just put on the suit & meet me at the room
near the exit door.

You're best friend

Y

.

.

.

I smile at the letter but chuckle at the nickname...but now that I think of it I am kinda lazy at times,but anyway I put the suit on leaving on my bow tie cause I like it and head out the door music playing in the hallway as I enter the room where exit door is located I look around seeing y

talking to someone who seems to be hiding "I just can't..." "You got this...oh bye!" She continues to yell at the person who left,I walk closer and tap her on her shoulder.

She turns around to see me she looks a little surprised and nervous"uh...you um wanted to see me?" "Yes!i-i mean no! No,no wait...Yes..I think...dammit" she continues to mutter to herself I only sigh while shaking my head,I walk closer to her taking her hand"I'll take that as a yes"I say taking her hand and using my tail to make the music louder,as I do so I take her hand and start to slow dance.

We start to dance y

stepping on my feet a few times but soon dancing along,I smile down at her as she looks up at me,my face heated up a gray hue spreading as we continue to dance.

|time skip|

We both stop dancing and decided to just talk Boris and Alice came in and joined"hey pal,can I talk to you?"I ask Boris to follow me so we could talk alone.

----------
No POV
-----------
You & Alice were now alone,you both didn't say much to each other since you both didn't like each other at all,guess cause you like the same guy so it made life really difficult for the both of you,you look around while whistling a toon and soon look back at Alice who had a...knife?! What was she doing with a knife!? Why would she need a knife?

You stare at the blade and look back at her"w-what are gonna do with a knife?"you ask frozen on the spot,she gives a sly grin and soon lifts the knife so it was close to her face"kill you~"she says while smiling,you look at her in utter disbelief but in you're mind a certain word was yelling at you.

Run...

You did so and ran toward the exit Alice behind you as you were close to the door you had a sinking feeling and landed with a thud knocking you're head.

"Oh dear..." Alice says as she looks around wondering what to do 'wait if she's down there...'a smile soon spreads on her face as she makes the planks stable enough to walk across and soon left heading back to the room.

The boys walking at that moment"where's y

?"bendy ask's worried Alice 'cried' as if in sadness"she left" "what!?" Bendy yells looking heartbroken and sad.

Alice explained her fake story & bendy fell for it,bendy sat down placing his head in his hands"why...?"he says inky tears threatening to spill"why'd she leave..?"he ask himself a million thoughts running through his head,Boris & Alice try comforting him but bendy only gets up heads to his room "I....I need to be alone..." He mutters leaving the room.

Meanwhile you woke after a few hours and looked around "the hell...?" You say as you got up and looked around a doorway just across you decide to walk onward and see if it was a way out but to your avail it was just hallway leading to set of stairs.

You sigh and walk down thinking it might take forever to get down the flight of stairs but you soon reached another door,you give a hopeful look hoping that it was the exit and that you'd be with bendy again,but it just leaded to another room where you found an axe. You look at the wall reading the words written in ink:

The creator lied to us.

You gulp thinking that maybe bendy wrote this and that he's maybe here,you start to chop all the planks out the way.

'time skip'

You were turning a corner when you saw a pentagram drawn in ink with candles surrounding it,you gulp taking a step forward the soon entering the circle. Pictures flashing before some of bendy when he's in his demonic form others didn't make much sense to you,in the middle of it all you black.

{End}

Oh sheep shits about to go down!

Lol puns,but yea here comes Sammy!