C H A P T E R 22

Edited:19/05/2018

Yandere
--------
Alice
--------
I sat silently in the shadows of y

room writing a fake letter of her going on business trip to Japan for a few weeks,I know bendy will fall for it since she is working for a big company as soon as I finished the letter I took out my syringe waiting for bendy to move a bit away from y

as he does so I stab her in her neck her flinching but soon going limp into a deep sleep,I smirk as I pick her body up,dragging it to her car since it had to disappear as well with her phone,wallet & handbag. I drove to an abandoned building that was a few kilometers away from the house I parked the car & got out opening the back grabbing y

body & dragging her to a room with a chair.

I tied her to a chair "oh how fun this'll be" I say with a giggle as I leave her there going back to the house on foot making sure the car was hidden from sight. Now to just win my Darling's love & trust so he'll forget about her..

Forever.

--------
Nope
--------
Bendy had woken up around 7:30 Alice had returned to her room after here night 'route' as she would later today head back to the abandoned building,bendy looked around confused as he was wondering where you'd gone"y

?"he  whispered as walked down the halls everyone was still asleep & he seemed like the only one awake. He looked around the entire house you weren't in sight he soon head's back into your room,walking toward the desk that faced the window finding the letter that Alice wrote for your part. Bendy read the letter inky tears forming on the side as he read it over & over "s-she'll be back" he said trying to stay strong for you,Alice stood by the door frame listing to this her ink boiling as she got even more angry"soon she'll be out of the way my love & be erased from this existence "she mutter as she disappeared into the shadows.

°time skip to bendy eating waffles in a sad manner°

---------
Alice
---------
I left the house with a few...tools in my handbag, I'll show that little bitch not to take what's not rightfully hers I walked for what seemed like hours but I soon arrived at building,heading into the room on the 3rd floor.

Warning gore

" OH Y\N~!!" I yell as I slam the door open y

looking at me in fear & confusion "Alice?....WHAT THE HELL!?!?" I tsk looking at her "ya better shut up! I don't want anyone hearing you cry like a dying cat!" I say glaring at her as I drop my bag grabbing a nearby chair placing my knives,wrench & other things out of handbag "what are you doing?" She asked, I ignore her as I sharpen the knife "ANSWER ME DAMMIT!!!!!" She yelled louder I slap her across the face a deep cut left on her left cheek "SHUT UP,I WILL HESITATE TO KILL YOU!!" I yell as you looks back at my spitting in my face.

I flinch whipping it away "okay...ya want the bad treatment" I say as I got my butcher knife ready "you better stay back.." She says tears forming on side of her eye's,I take the tape from my bag covering her mouth "this will hurt" I say "A.LOT" I say as cut her wrist several times her muffled Cry's only made me laugh as I go down now cutting her legs "mfff!!!" She yelled as she cried but I continued now grabbing some planks in the corner of the room & beating her up blood covers the scene as I continued to beat her up,blood streaming from her arms,legs & her head it seems I must've cracked her skull...oh well.

I pant dropping the covered in blood plank as she lay on the floor half limp but still breathing,that's good cause I need her alive...I'll torture her till she begs for forgiveness just at moment the phone rang "hello ~" I ask sweetly "oh Alice,were are you?" I hear bendy say through the phone "oh bendy,well I was just at the par-" "HMMF!!!" I turn around kicking y

in the face her crying in pain as the sharp part of my heel had gave deep cut to her forehead "uh...Alice who was that?" "Oh no one! Well I'm busy bye!" I say ending the call & turning back to y

.

I growl as I untie her knowing she'll be too weak to try fighting back she Lay's on the floor looking at me "I guess you're wondering why I'm doing this?" I ask scraping dirt off my 'nails' "well its easy" I say kneeling down & lifting her head up "you took him away from me,so this is payback" I say as I left her there to lay on the floor,even if she gets up she has no escape. The windows are board up,door's locked & she doesn't have a weapon.

I left the building after stabbing her multiple times in her legs were I slit them until 5:30 pm then I left not bothering to give her food nor water,she doesn't deserve it.

------
You
-----
I managed to get a pocket knife while Alice wasn't looking,I just hope I can get myself loose before tomorrow.

Bendy....

Please...

Don't...

Give up on me....

End•
One more day of Alice's torture the you'll be free dude.