C H A P T E R 44

Big day!
Dat the dress..
------
No
------
Yea big day!!! It was finally here,and you were happy as hell. You woke up super early and woke lora up too,she was a bit annoyed but then when she remembered she freaked!

You both had gone to a five star hotel after packing a few things,like they say the groom can't see the bride until the wedding. "Why so early tho...?" Lora asked out the blue as you both got out the car and walked into the hotel "cause I don't want bendy to see me yet" you said as lora nodded"ok.." "I see you and Boris got a thing!" You said making lora flinch.

"W---what!? No!" Lora said defensively "yea,suuurre"you said smirking as lora continued to blush" whatever,l-let's just get ready!"lora said as you entered your hotel room,you plopped down on one of the bed's bouncing up and back down "did you call cup and mug yet?", Lora asked as she took her phone out texting someone. " thanks for the reminder"you said sarcastically as lora snickered.

You dialed mugs number as the phone rang.

Hello?

Hi mug!

Oh,hey y

sup?

Um,wedding?

Shit I almost forgot!

I'm so sorry!!

It's okay!

Should I help the guys?

That would be a big help thanks!

Okay,see you in a few.

See ya.

You ended the call as you started to take your dress out the bag thing"okay,I'll be the make up artist here"lora said while doing a dramatic pose "yea,yea,fine" you said giggling as she started with your hair.

Time skip

"And...done!" Lora exclaimed as she moved away handing you a mirror,you gasped as you looked the hairstyle it was absolutely fabulous! (Mettttttttttattttoooonnnn!!!!!!) "Lora...this is..whoa.." You said as you lightly placed your head on your hair,it was (hair style of choice) and it was perfect "anytime,now I'll just do your make up and we'll be done!" She said smiling as you nodded and sat still for another 5 minutes.

Another time skip

"You ready?" Lora asked as you stood in front of the tall mirror,your black silk dress was perfect on your body "I'm kinda nervous.." You said as you looked at yourself sweating "dude,chill,you'll be fine!" Lora said as she placed both her hands on your shoulder's while giving you a warm smile. You smiled back looking at her while placing your hand on hers "now c'mon,we don't wanna be late"she said as you both got up and lora teleported you both to the church.

You stood in front of the door's as the music began to play the doors slowly opening,you took a deep breath as light shone on your face making you squint your eye's then opened them slowly,your eye's widened at the toons you saw. There was your friends,cup and mug,the butcher gang,Felix,Donald, goofy and other toons. You gave a happy smile as you walked down the corridor people stood up and watched.

You felt calm and glad that the people you knew and cared for was there,you were sad that your henry hadn't shown up but knew he meant well. This was finally your happy ending. And boy where you glad that the horror show was finally over.

*E N D*

This is And guys hope you enjoyed the book and I'll see you very soon!
I'll be making cuphead x reader....maybe.(°~^)

Boi! (!^!)