One shot!

I've decided to make one shots in this book so you'll have something ta read if ur bored or don't know what to read,that happens to me sometimes!

Bendy x Cuphead's! Sister! Reader
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

You walked onward as you greeted some toons here and there,it was a normal day,devil's dead no one has a contract,everyone has their freedom. You'd visit the casino just to see what was going on or whatever,sometimes you'd gamble but never were you in debt.

The road was seriously long and you shot laser's out of your finger every now and then,it wasn't until you hit something that made you jump and hide behind a bush "ouch! Jeez!!" You heard a voice say as you peeked out from your hiding spot,bad idea,the strange person spotted you "hey,you!!" He yelled making jump and run.

You'd fight but you aren't like your brothers "come back!!" You ran through the woods passing by a few people and excusing yourself for not greeting,you were polite after all. You reached the dock's and stopped thinking if you should aboard captain brineybeards ship.

Before you could even hop on you got tackled by the man,both of you rolling for a few minutes before stopping "oi let go!" You said as you tried to get up,the demon holding both your arms above your head "why'd ya shoot my tail!?" "It was an accident!!" You yelled as you kicked him with your shin in his gut. He let go and you pushed him off,quickly running toward your home cups wasn't going to be happy nor elder kettle.

Time skip to rain and angry + worried cups and elder kettle—

"What!?" Cuphead yelled making you flinch "cups calm down" mugman said as you gave a nervous smile "uh...yea" you said as you blushed lightly "you could've gotten hurt!" He said as he sighed "it's true" elder kettle said "you should've been more careful" he added as you nodded"I know,I know"you said,then you heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Mugman said as he ran toward the door,you all were sitting down but the knocking disturbed the argument and peace, you played with your thumbs as mugs closed the door and walked it with a cheery smile "elder kettle.." "Yes mugman?" Elder kettle asked as you all looked at mugs who was a bit too happy.

"Finally got a girlfriend?" You joked making him glare at you "no,we have a guest" he said while glaring daggers at you,he stepped aside as the same man walked in and was about to greet,he glared at you as you sheepishly smiled h\c strands fell on your face "evening,I'm bendy" he said as he looked at elder kettle "nice to meet you,bendy" elder kettle greeted.

You zoned out as bendy explained his situation,you watched his tail slowly move,it somewhat calmed you but then you noticed the small-ish hole that was at center close to the pointy part. "Ey,what ya staring at?" Cuphead said as he raised both his brows "n--no-nothing!"you stuttered blushing then you finally listened to the conversation buuutt a little too late.

"okay kids,bendy will be staying over for the night"elder kettle announced as bendy looked at you and glared,you glared back and looked at elder kettle with a smile"okay elder kettle"you said as you were about to get up and make yourself something to eat. "Mugman please show him to the guest room" you heard as you eavesdropped,you heard mugs mumble an 'okay' then footsteps.

After you thought for a moment you quickly ran up to your room "where ya going sis?!" Cuphead yelled as he looked up at the stairs "my room" you simply replied gaining a 'okay' then you continued on. You entered your room and searched around for a first aid kit,nope! Not there,you ran to the bathroom and looked there,you smiled as you found it and grabbed quickly running back out.

You took a deep breath as you stopped in front of the guest room,should you? Or should you just leave it? 'But I'll be making up for shorting his tail' you thought then without hesitation,knocked on the door"come in.."bendy said as you peeked your head in.

His back was facing you so you came in silently "I said come i--" he stopped as he looked at you and frowned "um h--hi" you said as you walked a bit closer "what do you want?" He asked glaring at you,you sat down and grabbed his tail gently "h--hey!!" "I'm helping,that's all" you said as you started to clean the wound.

Bendy stayed silent as you did what had to be done,after a few minutes you bandaged it then left "thanks" bendy muttered as you looked at him holding the door "hey,I had to since I kinda shot ya" "whatever,doesn't mean anything" he said with a light gray on his cheeks.

"And this doesn't mean I like you" you said leaving the room and closing the door,your heart was beating fast,your cheeks were warm "i--it can't be....n--n-no way!" You said and left to your room.

E N D