C H A P T E R 18

Edited:19/05/2018 (Skip to next it was a mistake....)

Mickey!
--------
No one
-------
You woke up on you're dads bed covered with a thick blanket, you turn around hoping to see bendy but no instead you saw nothing you sigh & get up to look out window it appears to be snowing,you grin like a little kid & ran down the hallways opening doors you recognized "GUYS IT SNOWING!!!" You yell in all the rooms seeing.

Bendy & Boris sleeping separate, you soon realize this was the room you would share with cousin,you're face soon saddens remembering the days you're father would spend days in his room talking to himself. It would scare you & you know that I couldn't be bendy nor Boris that he was talking to.

"Boo!" "Ahh!!" You yell as you ran forward while grabbing the nearest object that seemed to a tail "stand back I got a tail!" You yell your eyes still closed "calm down its just me & um..." You hear a fimilar voice say "mickey!?" You yell opening you're eyes.

He nods "please put down the tail" he says you looking seeing bendy looking at you as he was now standing "uh...s--sorry" you apologized as you let go his tail,you didn't notice he was blushing.

"No,no it's fine" bendy says as he looks toward the window "SNOW!!" You giggle as you run out the room "last one downstairs is old ink!!" You yell knowing bendy would beat you.

You got down seeing bendy with his signature smile "you cheat!" You say playfully punching his arm "he I'm not old ink" he says still smiling,you giggle tackle hugging him. You didn't know why,but it felt right bendy only messes your hair more while giggling "hey!" You say as you start to pet him between his horns. He purrs while blushing as you do so.

"H-hey,stop!" He says blushing as you got off him,mickey just came down out of breath as he saw you help bendy up "I'm going to get dressed, k?" Bendy nods as you head up to your dads room. "Hey pal you better watch it!" Mickey says out of nowhere while glaring at bendy "what you mean?" Bendy ask while giving a cocky grin.

"I mean stay away from her" bendy start's to chuckle but it soon turned into uncontrollable laughter,it soon dies down as you enter the room,bendy running toward you & carrying you outside.

"H-hey,what are you--" you were cut off as bendy threw you in the snow while laughing a bit, you pop up looking at him with a glare as you form a huge snowball throwing at him as he stopped laughing, he fell back from the impact. Mickey came outside looking around "where are the--" he was cut of by you & bendy throwing a shit load of snowballs at him.

You did the same with Boris & and Oswald & soon you built a fort for yourself & bendy as you two were on a team "surrender y

!!"Boris yelled as snowballs flew back and forth,mickey on the other hand threw snowballs when he got the chance.

" never!!"you soon got hit by a snowball,but on the side of your head you look to your side seeing bendy with a smile "you shall pay!!" You playfully yell as you ran after him running around the old oka tree,you soon went the same direction as bendy,but he took the opposite & bumped into you.

"Oof!" You yell falling down as you hit the ground bendy on top of you.

You open your eyes to see bendy on top of you his arms both sides and his legs between yours & another thing you notice was that the two of you were kiss. We were kinda shocked but soon kissed back,Boris taking a picture while smiling,while Oswald stuck his tounge out gagging & Mickey looking pissed AF!

{End}
Sorry for the confusion...