CH A P T E R 11

Edited:19/05/2018

Talk...
=====
Boris
=====
What bendy did was not really nice if someone confesses to you,you either confess or just tell them you don't have the same feelings! I don't care Alice is here! She could've showed up a few minutes later or so"bendy can I talk to you?" "Sure Boris" bendy says happily while hopping off the chair"be right back Alice!"he yells as we turn the corner,y

had gone to her room still looking a bit down...welp here go's nothing! "So...?" I sigh looking around a bit "it's y

..." "What about her?" I give him a 'seriously' look he only shrugs "*sigh*bendy....she confessed to you...!" "So...?" I face palm while yelling in my mind. "She. Likes. You!" "No she doesn't!" No I really wanna strangle him!"bendy..." "No Boris,I know she doesn't like me! I almost killed her! She was just..just lying..." He looks down sighing. Why's my life gotta be like this?

I hold his shoulder "h-hey we could...um make it up to her!" I say giving a small smile"how Boris? How will we do that? Since I almost got her killed!!!"he yell's running out of the room and into another direction "Bendy!?" I yell running after him to see... Nothing"I really gotta do something with these ink puddles...."I say sighing,well I tried my best and I will try harder...but this should clear up first.

=====
No one
=====
Boris decided to talk with Alice just keep her company as you sat in you're room crying"I fucking knew it...."you mutter head resting on your knees,you look at the bendy plushy on the side of your bed your brows furrowing at the sight as you grab it looking at the plushy pain in you're eyes "I love you..." You say as shadows cover you're face"but you don't love me!!"you yell throwing it against the wall looking  as it land's on the floor,as you just stare into the corner you soon see a figure popping out of an inky puddle in the other corner of the room.

"I'm such a idiot..." You hear it mutter "the hell you are..." The figure turns their head looking at you "y-y

...?" You just sigh placing you're head back on your knees "go away...." You whisper not bothering to look up. Bendy sighs as he hesitates at first but nears you sitting on the edge of the bed".....y

...?" You don't respond and continue to silently cry feeling a hand on your shoulder"l-look....I'm sorry okay? For...for everything... "You just listen " I didn't mean for this...any of this to happen..." He sighs"I understand if....if you don't trust....or if you just hate me...cause..."you look up a little meeting his eyes"I hate me too...."you look up.

Your eye brows still formed a frown "how?" He only gives a small chuckle"have you ever...killed without mercy?"you shake you're head no "well...guess you could say....I have.." You widen your eyes"I-i've killed so...so many and...there's not a single day I just..."you see a ink drop down,even though you wanted to slap him so hard he'd fly toward next week you were just not...violent? You were more pacifist "bendy..." You say now holding onto his hand that still rests on your shoulder. "I'm sorry..." "W-why are you sorry...?" You sigh now nearing him a little.

"Because I...." You're left hand now rested on his cheek"I should've noticed...." "....." He stays silent a confused expression"I-i should've noticed you...you weren't.... Yourself" you now inch a bit closer,but not too close"that you were...slowly...."you were bit more closer than before"losing control..."bendy leans in and then....the next thing you knew was that you two were kissing.

You widen your eyes at this since he made the first move and you thought he didn't like you...that he rejected you at the spot when you got killed.

Silly silly y

...

Thëy ñèvēr løvëd yöü...

°End°
Joey go die in hell fire...

Can't...

Why. The fuck. Not.?*grabs knife*.

Well let's see...

Fuck off!!*stabs joey in his neck*

*gags for air*

Ha...ha,ha...

*falls to knees while trying to grab me*

HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,!!!

You okay auth--

HA-oh hey bendy~

*looks at dead joey then author*what the-

*hits bendy with pan*sorry...just gotta do this!

Author please stop...*cries silently while hugging Boris*

I can't....

ONE OF THESE F**KERS TOOK MY ORE'S!!

*sigh*

I know Boris,I know....*throws author with ore's*

*falls from impact*BOI!!!

Omg!!!!

Thank you guys so much for 138 reads on this book!!! Omfg!!!!I just.....

Why do like reading meh shit!?

Thankful anyway,but..

*throws reader chocolate*here!

.......

Oh right*throws bendy* Boi!