C H A P T E R 23

Alice!?
-------
Nope
-------
Alice got home blood spills on her dress she enters the house with a sigh hearing the TV play but the boys arguing about something "where's bendy?" She ask instantly "don't know love" Mickey said as they seemed to be playing poker with  boxes of oreos & chocolate (CHOCOLAAATE!!!) Alice shrugged as she headed for y

room assuming that he was there but he wasn't there "guys where is bendy ?" She again Boris looking over to her "oh he took a walk..I think" Boris says as he shrugs going back to the gambling,Alice let out an agitated sigh as she heads toward you're room & looking at all your belongs "she'll be dead soon anyway" she said.

•mean while at the building •

You managed to get the life into your hands as you were now cutting the rope that was holding your hand's together "c'mon...c'mon" I said as it soon broke as you now proceeded to your legs, it took longer to cut your legs & as soon as you finished you lumped to the door picking the lock & failing a few times "Ugh!" You groaned as you tried again this time succeeding you soon started to run toward the elevator as you pressed the button to head for the 1st floor, this may be an abandoned building but everything worked perfectly.

As you got out the elevator you saw a fimilar figure in the distance as you held onto your left arm that had gone limp "Alice.." You whisper as you took cover behind a desk,her heading toward the elevator & she seemed to have...YOUR jewelry,you wanted to stab her so bad but decided to wait until she reached the 3rd floor,she enter the elevator its doors closing. You took the chance & ran while whimpering in pain because of your hurt legs but you HAD to get out.

-----
You
-----
I ran out the building while whimpering in pain,I just wanted to get out of there! Bendy might be worried sick "AAAHH!!!?!??" I hear a yell from the building "crap.." I mutter urging myself to run faster because Alice found out that I'm free & I'm most probably gonna die..NO! I'll live,I'll see bendy again I will not die because of that bitch. "Y\N!!!" I didn't dare looking back as I heard tapping heels behind me,soon a gun shot rung out "UGH!!" I yell looking at my arm...she shot me!! I really am not gonna stop now!

I ran past a lot of places even the old workshop but that didn't bother me,I had to away from this bitch & the bleeding from my arm seems to be getting worse!

-time skip to you by door step-

"I...made..it...I...i.. Ju...just...go..gotta..ring the d..door bell" I lost most of my blood on the way & Alice was way behind me due to falling over a rock,I felt really tired & everything was becoming blurry I look down to my chest area seeing the hole in my stomach. "J...just...a..lil...little....f..further" I mutter as I pressed the door bell my hand slipping off as soon as someone opens the door I passed out.

time skip to me watching adventure time*

"Ugh..." I groan moving my head a bit.

She's awake!

Ssh bendy relax.

How long has she been out?

A few weeks.

I worried the crap outta me!

Bendy..

Sorry Boris.

Its okay dude,I'd be worried if it were my wife.

.
.
.
I guess your right Oswald..

Bendy? I attempt to open my eyes only getting half open as my eyelids want to close again,I finally open them to see Boris & bendy Oswald must've left the room"b..bendy?"I mutter as I look around. I seemed to be in my room but....how'd I get here? I rang the doorbell then....

Flashback
********
"J...just...a..lil..little...f...further" I mutter as I pressed the door bell my hand slipping off as soon as someone opens the door.

"Y\N!?"

End flashback
***********

"Ugh...my head.." I mutter as I attempt to sit up bendy pushing me back down gently "you need to rest,or your wound won't heal" he says in a worried tone I sigh looking down at my wrapped stomach but soon blush "uh bendy..." I say looking at him "yes y

?" He ask "did...did you um..?" I ask pointing to my stomach, he Blush's a dark gray "no,no!" I he says waving his hands around "oh...I was just asking" I say looking back up at the ceiling still blushing.

°Awkward silence°

"S...so what happened..to you?" He ask as he touch's my arm lightly "well...it's a long story" I say looking at him,he grabs the chair near my desk sitting down "I got whole day" he say with a soft smile I sigh "well.."

•time skip to you ending the explanation •

"That little..!" Bendy yelled as ink started pouring down the side of his face "bendy calm do-" " don't tell me to calm down! How the fuck am I supposed to calm down!? After what she did to you!!" He said yelling at me I flinch furrowing my eyebrows "So!? It's not your damn problem!!" "Yes it is!!" He yells back,I really don't want to do this "how so?! Please tell me how the fuck your involved in this shit!!" I yell getting up as he got up.

Because..

Because what!? You care about me!?

Yes I do!

No you don't, don't act like you fucking care!

Oh so now I'm the bad guy?!

W-what!? No I'm saying that!

Well what are you saying,huh!? Cause it sounds like I'm the treater!

Bendy...

No if I'm such a pest to you I might as well stay out of your way!

Hot tears streamed down my face as he walked past me not bothering to look back I stood on the spot soon falling to my knees crying into my hands "I didn't mean for this.." I muttered as I continued to cry now laying on floor staring at the ceiling,into the white void "I should have stayed there...died" I start more tears streaming down my face "I should let her kill me..." I say now turning to my side.

He never loved me.

°End°
I think I'm gonna cry...so for late update...

Yep here..

*sobs*

*sobs more*

Thank you guys...

Thank you so much for reading..

I just..fuck

I didn't know I'd get this much reads!

And I'm so HAPPY!!

There will officially be 50 chapters!

Or more...?

I don't know!

I'll just write.

Boi!*hugs plushie*