C H A P T E R 6

Edited:19/05/2018

Week 3 ~final ~
×××××××××××
Bendy POV
×××××××××××
This is it! Geez I'm excited he'll finally be here! He'll finally be here!!! I'm so freaking out! Will he remember what happened? Hopefully not,I don't want him having nightmares "you ready?" I hear y

say looking at me excited I nod trying not to jump while screaming, she pulls a switch letting some of the ink from the machine flow into Boris I stand there with hopeful eye's and tears forming on the side's of my cartoon eyes.

5 seconds later €

I still stand waiting for him to do something..anything! Really I just want him to be here,I feel a twitch I shoot my head up to see Boris moving his hand a little.

Y

looking at me with a small smile as Boris is now opening his eye's,I just stand there dumbfound at this...he's... He's really awake.... I'm so glad thank god! "Bendy..?" I look back up to see Boris looking at me a bit confused but scared at the same time. We unchain him and as soon as he's free he gives me a big bear hug,I hug back.

"Be-ben-bendy he...he" I rub his back trying to calm him down "shhh it's okay,he's gone..he's gone" I repeat still rubbing his back,I look up seeing y

crying while smiling I gesture that she joins the hugs but she just nods no I sigh and use my tail bringing her into the hug "oh hello" Boris says as y

was sitting on some of his tail "so sorry..." She says getting off his tail.

--------
No POV
--------
"No need,I'm Boris" Boris says giving you a hand to shake,you shake it "y

.." you say and soon he pulls you into a hug bendy just watching with a small smile "is he really....?" "He is Boris,he is.." You say hugging back Boris let's go of hug holding you by your shoulders "but how...?" You just tilt you're head to bendy,Boris catching on quickly.

{Time skip to 2 days}

"Eff off!"you hear bendy yell from his room " language"you hear Boris say softly in a relaxed toon you had set up you're psp4 just to see if they'd get the hang of it and they did"shit,excuse my language "you hear Boris say as you enter to see them playing (fave game) " le gasp!"you say making bendy pause the game and look at you "what?" He simply ask looking at you "this is fave game,and I've got dibs on second!" You say plopping down on Boris lap.

He was tall after all and he'd be able to see past you besides you were kinda smol,bendy's is a bit taller now so you're kinda like by his eye level and he was getting really jealous of you hanging around Boris, yes Boris is his brother but he really likes you as in 'love' you like you.

•mins later of games•

"I'll go get some snacks" you say smiling you had beaten Boris a couple of times and he won you this time,you skip happily to where you stored the food you brought with to last about...30 years or more,as soon as you left bendy gave Boris a Death glare "you like her don't you!?" Bendy whisper shouts Boris only looks at him confused at the sudden question.

"As a...?"
"Do you love her?"
"As a sister?"
"No,more than that"
"As in...."
"Yes"
"No,no just as a sister..why?"
"No reason"
"You like her~?"
"No...*blush*"
"Yess~"
"No..*still blush*"
"Yesss"
#Continue to do argue#
"Fine...*inhale*"
"Say it"
"I...like her"
"Yess"

You enter the room looking at Boris as he fist pumps the air looking as if he won a war or something else "what happened while I was gone?"you ask playfully while smiling "nothing!"bendy says as his face heated up a bit more as sit you down next to him you had changed into your PJ's which were just a plain white shirt with some dried ink stains and short black baseball shorts. You sit down the shirt covering a bit of you're legs.

Bendy looks down to grab a chip but touched you're leg accidentally, you freeze looking down bendy blushing crazy while you did the same "uh...so-sorry"he says letting go and just taking a chip glancing at you now and then you sometimes catch him glancing at you and blush.

'Won't they just kiss already!?".

<End>

Boris you gotta have patience dude,patience.

I'm not in hospital.

Ah so it's a pun war ya want?

Yep!

Well then,ex-spleen it to me.

Dude...

Hey bendy!...wait...OMFG!!!*hides behind Boris*

Seen author?

Nope!

Boris...?

I promised bendy,I promised.

Fine..just wanna tell her something..

Which is?

Boi*eats nutella*

*jumps out from behind Boris*Boi!!*steals spoon and eats nutella.