chapter 1

Erika's POV:

I moved back to Nashville with my family since I found out I was pregnant.. I have a 3 year old son named, Jax. And yep, he's Jake Paul's son. The son of the guy I loved in high school. The son of the newly famous actor and vlogger, Jake Paul. The newest big thing, along with his brother who also does the same. Jake kept his word.. He became a better man, making himself one of the most successful people on YouTube, with millions of subscribers, fans and millions in money. He even made a group called Team 10 full of talent members who vlog/YouTube and along with other talent. But he forgot about me since he and Logan got sent back to Ohio. And he doesn't even know he has a son. But, I'm going back to L.A. with Jax to live with my best friend, Tessa Brooks, who is a very popular dancer in L.A., she told me she missed me and to come back and live with her. I had to think about it at first because of Jake... But then I realized that I really do miss Tessa. And I know eventually I'm going to have to tell Jax about his father. Right now, I'm at the airport with Jax, in L.A. to meet with Tessa. I looked down at Jax and he looked up at me and I picked him up, holding him up against me with my right hand and holding our luggage with my left hand as I start to look around for Tessa. I then hear someone say behind me, "Erika!", I turn around and find Tessa and I immediately smile at her. She rushes over to me and hugs me as I stop holding our luggage and continue holding Jax against me. She looks at me and smiles and she takes my luggage as we begin to walk to her car.

Tessa: It's been awhile. Jax is bigger now. And way more adorable. (she smiles at him and pulls on his cheek for a small second as Erika continues to hold him)
Erika: It's been too long. I'm so glad I decided to come back to L.A., I missed you so much!
Tessa: I missed you too!! I'm so happy we're moving in together!! (walks towards her car and puts the luggage in the trunk)
Erika: (Puts Jax in the car in his car seat, buckling his seatbelt on) I'm very excited! I can't wait! And thanks T for having and getting everything we need.. For me and Jax. I love you so much for doing this for us!
Tessa: Its not a problem, don't worry about it. You're my best friend, Erika, you're basically like a sister to me. And Jax is like a nephew to me. I would do anything for the both of you, you guys are my family!
Erika: (goes over and hugs Tessa tight) You're literally the best! (goes to the passengers side and takes a seat, buckling her seatbelt on)
Tessa: (gets in the drivers seat and buckles her seatbelt in and drives off)

1st chapter of this story! ❤️ i hope you guys like it so far!

Instagram: @lomfljerika