The mane six watches death battle. ch 43 Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro

Comenzar desde el principio

Hearing the princess say that caused the everyone to look at her sadly. Even Sunset felt sorry for Celestia as she sat there weeping. Sunset didn't even know what to do so she just sat there, watching sadly as she felt something touch her. Looking to her side, Sunset saw Twilight wrap a wing around her in comfort.

"You can leave if you want. We won't hold it against you if you want to," Twilight suggested, turning her friend towards the mirror.

Sunset was just about to move towards the mirror, but she looked at her former mentor. She looked so miserable crying to herself as Luna tried to comfort her. 'It wasn't her problem,' the former student thought, thinking it would be better to just leave and forget what just happened.

Sunset then thought back to the Fall formal, the Anon-a-miss incident and the friendship games. It was those times where she thought of the times where she was given a second chance and she gave others their own. Taking a deep breathe, Sunset got off the couch and walked towards the crying princess.

Luna saw this and was getting ready to pounce if Sunset got to close. A paw on her shoulder stopped her as she looked at the frowning Discord. Getting the silent message to watch, Luna decided to sit back for the moment and see where this goes.

Sunset trotted towards her former teacher and saw that she was trying to stop herself from crying. Sunset wasn't sure what she could do in this situation without messing it up, so she did the only thing she could do.

Celestia was crying her eyes out after revealing her dark secret. She wouldn't blame Sunset for wanting nothing to do with her at this point. She should have just kept it to herself to spare herself this pain. While mopping like an emotional teenager, Celestia felt something touch her face. Open her eyes, Celestia saw a tissue covered in a teal aura.

"You really need to dry your tears," Sunset said, moving the tissue with her magic.

"Sunset?" Celestia whimpered, a fresh load of tears threatening to pour down her face.

"I won't lie. I hate that you kept this secret from me for my whole life. I really hate that," Sunset growled, glaring at her weeping mentor who flinched. Taking a calming breathe, Sunset calmly continued, "But with everything I've learned from my friends and at home, I just want to say that I forgive you."

Celestia seeing the sincerity in her eyes, started to cry once more as she pulled Sunset into a hug with her wings. The wayward student yelped at the sudden hug, but surely returned as Celestia muttered, "My baby."

Watching the scene before the, the assorted ponies, draconius and dragon all watched with different reactions. Twilight and Spike smiled happily as her eyes watered, Rarity and Fluttershy were dabbing their eyes dry, Applejack was crying on the inside. Even Discord and Luna were happy to see Sunset accept her mother. But all their reactions could never match Rainbow Dash's.

"I-It's s-so b-beat-tiful," Rainbow whined, blowing her nose with a hankey.

The mother and daughter stayed in that position for awhile until the cries subdued. Twilight, seeing that the drama was over, cleared her throat and asked, "Since you're here, do you want to join us?"

Celestia was about to say something while looking down at her stud-no her daughter and saw that she was nodding her head. Looking at her fellow princess, Celestia said, "I would love to." She then sat on the couch with Sunset sitting next to her.

"We haven't seen one of these battles in a while," Luna admitted, walking towards a couch and sitting on it.

"I wouldn't miss this as well. Plus it'll be fun," Discord chuckled, floating in the air and grabbing the remote. He pressed the play button to start the episode.