The mane six watches death battle. ch 43 Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro

Start from the beginning

No pony or dragon moved as the angry looking princess stood there like some kind of demonic flaming princess was brought out of her rage by two loud crashes. Everyone in the room turned to see Discord and Luna breathing heavily.

"Tia, how is it that you can move this fast when you have such a fat plot," Discord whizzed, bending over to catch his breathe.

"He's right. I've never seen you like this unless the cake reserves were low," Luna muttered, her wings twitching.

"BE SILENT. I WON'T BE DENIED THIS TIME TO SEE MY CHILD," Celestia hissed demonically, looking at the chaos spirit heatedly.

"Wait, what?" Sunset said, looking at her former mentor and drawing her attention to her.

Celestia seemed to realize where she was as it dawned on her what she said. Taking a moment to compose herself, meaning getting rid of her demonic looks and voice, Celestia cleared her throat and calmly said, "My little ponies. It's so nice to see you all again. And to you as well, Sunset."

"What the buck was that? Seriously what was that," Rainbow Dash asked while Applejack seemed to agree.

"I have no idea what you're all talking about," Celestia lied, putting on a calm face.

"No. You said baby. What the fuck did you mean by that," Sunset yelled, wanting to know what the alicorn meant.

"Watch your language young lady!" Celestia bellowed, looking at her former student.

"You can't tell me what to do. You're not my mom," Sunset growled, giving her former mentor a dirty look. She couldn't believe the gall of her, thinking she could order her around like a filly.

"I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it if I have to," Celestia yelled, standing tall like the ruler she is.

Everyone just stopped and stared while their minds processed what the solar princess just said. Once the moment passed, the group could only stare in disbelieve none more so than Sunset. With the awkward silence becoming more uncomfortable by the minute, Discord suddenly popped in between the princess and renegade student. But in Discord like fashion, he was wearing a black button up shirt and nice slacks while holding a microphone and a piece of paper.

"And it turns out that Celestia IS your mother," Discord revealed, looking at the renegade student with a serious expression. The silence was defining as everyone was shocked, especially Sunset.

"You're her mother!" Twilight and her friends yelled.

"You're my mom?" Sunset asked, feeling her whole world turned upside down. It wasn't easy to accept that your former mentor and solar princess was your mother.

Seeing no way out of this, and giving Discord a quick glare, Celestia straightened up and said, "Yes. I am your mother, Sunset. It was one of the things i regretted not telling you. "

"You mean you knew this whole time? And you couldn't tell me?" Sunset cried, tears threatening to run down her face. She dealt with things tougher than this and she didn't cry then.

"You think I wanted to keep this a secret?" Celestia cried, causing everyone to flinch. "I wanted to tell you every time I saw you. I just wanted to hold you close and tell you how i never wanted to do it."

"Well why didn't you? What caused the great Celestia, defeater of Nightmare Moon, to get cold feet?" Sunset growled, her eyes looking like they were about let loose a stream of tears.

"I WAS AFRAID I'D HURT YOU LIKE THE REST OF MY FAMILY," Celestia admitted before breaking down and crying softly. "I was afraid you would want nothing to do with me."