The mane six watches death battle. ch 39 Kirby VS Majin Buu

Start from the beginning

"What can we do? It doesn't seem like Pinkie is having much luck," Fluttershy said, seeing that the lavender princess still hasn't moved. She then saw Celestia walk towards her fellow princess as Pinkie stopped doing Pinkie things.

"Don't worry Pinkie. I know just what to do," Celestia said, getting close to the crying mare.

"Oh Oh. Are you gonna use a spell? Maybe a potion to make all the sadness go away?" Pinkie said, hoping place.

"No, just an old family technique," Celestia said, standing next to Twilight as she raised her hoof. The group watched with baited breathe at what Celestia would do.

*SMACK*

And were surprised to see the sun princess smack Twilight upside the head.

"Owowow. Who hit me?" Twilight said, jumping to her hooves and looking around.

"It was Celestia," Spike and Starlight said simultaneously.

"Wait, Celestia hit me?" Twilight yelled, wincing in pain.

"I'm sorry Twilight but you were crying for some reason. I had to do something to snap you out of it," Celestia said sadly.

"Oh, thank you Celestia. So did you and Luna come by for another episode?" Twilight asked, walking with her former teacher to the hall.

"Yes and we also brought an old friend of yours," Celestia said, motioning towards Blueblood.

Twilight's eyes went wide as she ran towards Blueblood and hugged him. Blueblood was caught off guard but returned the hug a moment later as the girls watched with smiles on their faces.

"Oh It's good to see you, Blue," Twilight said happily.

"I could say the same to you, Princess Twilight," Blueblood said teasingly as he released the hug.

"While this is touching and heartwarming, I say we go to the viewing room to watch the episode," Luna said, walking towards the viewing room.

"I agree. After hearing about this show for months, I've been interested in seeing it myself," Blueblood said, following Luna as the rest of the group walked.

Once in the room, everyone took a seat as Twilight levitated the remote to her. She was just about to press play when Rarity said, "I just thought of something. If you're here with us then who's watching over Canterlot?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile in Canterlot~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This injustice will not stand. I will not sit by and let the people suffer by the hands of these foul creatures!" screamed Thor (pony form.) as he sat on Celestia's throne.

"Um sir. We appreciate that you're helping the princess with the day court but don't you think your taking the situation a bit too far," a nervous guard said as he held a spear in his hooves.

"Ya you're blowing the matter out of proportion," agreed another guard as they tried to calm down their princess's mate

"No! These foul creatures have been eating the crops of the loyal ponies of this land and I won't stand for it!" Thor yelled, stomping his hoof on the ground and making the castle shake from the shock.

"Sir! It's just a gopher problem at a local farm!" scream the first Guard.

"WE STRIKE AT WITHIN THE HOUR!" Thor yelled, spreading his wings while raising his hammer into the air. As he did that, lightning seemed to come out of nowhere behind the pony god of thunder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back with the Gang~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...... ya everything is fine," said a confident Celestia, and with that out of the way everyone got in their seats and Twilight pressed play.