Morning

When Avi woke up Mitch was gone and Scott was hugging his waist. He smiled and stood up to get ready, when he was done he got Scott ready. "How about I make breakfast at work and you can color at the front?" Avi offered. Scott nodded and let Avi put his coat on before he grabbed one of his bears.

While Avi was working, Scott sat in a stool coloring with his teddy bear in his arms. He's had that bear since Mitch and Avi knew they were getting a little boy, sometimes he wouldn't let it go.

Avi was serving a woman with a kid that looked to be about ten. Scott was sitting there watching his feet dangle because he was so small, he looked bored. While Avi was waiting, he walked up to his son, "How about I have papa come pick you up later? I can meet you both at the park." He offered with a smile. Scott shook his head, "I like how it smell here." He said as he colored, making the woman smile at him. Avi nodded when he heard the bell that meant an order was ready.

"How old is he?" The woman asked kindly. "Four, and he just started preschool." Avi smiled. "That's a great age. Are you a single parent?" The woman asked with a smile. "No, my husband is a doctor. He's working today and he wanted to come with me." Avi smiled. The woman nodded, "Thank you, have a good day. And good luck with your son." She smiled. "You have a good day too ma'am." Avi smiled back.