Bed Time

When it was bed time, Avi brought up what Scott asked in the store. He sighed when he saw Scott's hopeful eyes. "Please papa?" Scott begged with big, blue eyes.

Mitch sighed and shook his head, "You need to sleep in your bed tonight." He said softly. Scott whimpered sadly, "But there's monsters in my room!" He cried. "Come here." Mitch said softly before Scott took his hand and followed him to his room.

Mitch showed Scott under everything, inside of everything, and above everything, "No monsters." Mitch assured softly. Scott nodded sadly. "Now, let's get you in the bath, in your pj's, and into bed." Mitch smiled. Scott nodded and let his papa pick him up, carrying him to the bathroom.

Scott giggled as he sat in the bathtub playing with the soap, smiling when Mitch booped his nose with soap on his hands. "Aw, you like bath time, huh baby?" Mitch asked as he watched Scott playing with the foaming soap. "It's wiggly!" Scott smiled as he slowly shook his hands. "Yeah, that it is." Mitch whispered happily.

A/N sooooo, I need to be a person that does self-promo, yayyyy!!! But I would seriously greatly appreciate it if you checkout out my twitter TheNerdiFan and my instagram thenerdifan. Thank you for reading this! ❤️