Grown Up Time

After Scott finally went to sleep, Mitch and Avi laid in their bed with both bedside lamps on as they read books. But after a moment, Mitch put his books down and faced Avi.

"I know it's hard for someone to be this sexy, but you starring gives me the creeps." Avi mumbled with a smile. Mitch laughed and moved closer, "Look, Scott's in bed, he won't have to get up any time soon. Maybe we can have some grown up time?" He asked before placing his lips on Avi's, climbing on top of him.

Avi sighed and put his hands on Mitch's hips, smiling through the kiss before he flipped them over so Mitch was under him. "We haven't done this in months, I miss it." Mitch whispered before Avi took both of their shirts off. But, before they could kiss again Scott ran in crying loudly and holding his baby blanket. They tried to get him to stop needing it, but he always found his way back to it.

Scott sobbed as he stood beside the bed, too small to climb up so he held his arms up at Avi and made grabby hands as he sobbed. Avi sighed and picked Scott up, letting him crawl into Mitch's lap and cry against his chest as he held the locket they gave him with a tight grip.

Mitch kissed Scott's forehead and sighed, "What happened?" Mitch whispered softly. "I had- b-bad dream." Scott cried as he hid his face in Mitch's shirt. Mitch sighed and held Scott close to his chest, "It's okay." He whispered softly as Avi gently rubbed circles into his back.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Mitch asked softly as they both held his son. "You say you want me no more." Scott whimpered sadly. "We will always want you. We love you so much, Scott." Avi assured in a kind tone, smiling when Scott nodded but he still cried. "Come on, let's go to sleep." Mitch whispered as they laid Scott between them, both facing their son as Scott faced Mitch, hiding his face in Mitch's chest.