A/N: After Identical Memories Ends?

I thought I'd offer this poll mainly to you guys, since you're the ones who've been with me through this fun adventure! 

What would you like to see after Identical Memories ends? 

A) A new, cliche based story. 

This means I'd look around the ouran verse, find a common cliche that's interesting, but usually poorly handled, and write another book around it! If you need examples of what I mean, Identical Memories is full of them. Twins transferring to Ouran, a club member critically ill, etc. Shadow King's Princess is another example (although I really need to get around to finishing that rewrite) given it covers the idea of an engagement with Kyoya. 

B) A Sk8ter Girl rewrite. 

Sk8ter girl was another of my books I started based off a song, like Yours to Hold. It was about a cousin of Nekozawa who had moved to America when she was young, then came back when her mother got impulsively remarried to an old lover of hers when he in the states on business. She comes back and goes to Ouran with her new step-brother. As the title implies, she's not the sort of person the boys usually go for. The book was going to be heavy with OCs as well, given that her new step-father owns a music company and is giving her the chance to join a band of his that is searching for a new singer, under the terms that she use a stage name, given that if things go wrong he doesn't want the band tied to her in the future. The story was gonna be a bit bittersweet, possibly, but not NEAR as bittersweet as Identical Memories, haha.

I never got around to getting really into this story cause I got distracted by other things.  

C) Don't start a new OHSHC! 

This option will be a bit hard for me... but I could manage! Maybe... 

D) You choose a boy x OC and I'll see what sort of story I can drum up for the pairing~! 

E) This one is questionable, given that I'm not sure I'd ever finish it, but I could plunge into the sequel to Identical Memories I'd considered. It would take place... four years in the future during the college years. You'd see why this year is so important for Emi when I put out the epilogue to this book~~ 

Also, even if you choose E.... I may end up doing one of the others because finishing IM has been my rule against creating a new OHSHC story for like... ever. XD