Control

I watched as the prince paced the length of the sofa on the other side of the custom coffee table. Sock sat beside me in the lounge chair paying more attention to the flaps of his hat than our anxious friend.
Possibly another detail in his union with Marco. Maybe another argument.

I agree with Sock, I'd rather be elsewhere than watching Tom pace in silent anxiety.
My gaze rolled to the main doors to this room.

Beyond them would be better entertainment. My desire and my end. My Pinetree was waiting to be called on, waiting for answers. I could hear the questions nagging the corners of our link. But its not time yet.
Will it ever be?

I stretched as Tom made another lap and gave a bored yawn. "As uninteresting as this is," I spoke, flexing my fingers. "I do believe we all have better things, and people, to do."

Tom stopped his pacing, his pink complexion taking on a darker coloring, and glared at me. I may be used to such reactions but his temperament has been more annoying than usual.
"Why such a face Tomas?" I asked with feigned curiosity.

The Prince was silent for several moments. His three eyes being the windows holding back the fire inside as he bore into my own. I stared back, making sure of my disinterest in his problems was clear.
"If you want to talk about something interesting," Tom began, baring his teeth. "Then let's talk about what your plan is for Dipper and what you did to him."

I was silent for several moments just staring at my 'friend' and debating my next several words. Sock sat in his seat looking back and forth between the two of us with anxiety reeking off him like strong, cheap cologne.
Finally, I broke my silence with an intake of air, turning my gaze to my nails. "My plans are to my own."

Tom gave a scoff in disgust. "To your own indeed, just how long until he figures out himself Bill?" He demanded. "How much more damage do you plan before he finally snaps and ends you?"

This again, even he is getting anxious for my life. "Pinetree has much more endurance than this little matter. However, I am doing as needed and you can't prevent a single thing of it." I looked him in the eye again speaking firmly. "I won't let you. I have control of the situation and if you don't want to end up hurt one way or another then it is best if you just let my plans happen."

All three of his eyes were focused into my one, showing the repressed anger despairing to be released. I rose from my seat.
"Just let everything be as it will be." And like that I left the room, control still tight in my grip. Even Sock was wise enough to stay out of this long before it was planned.

Nightmare kind of DreamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara