Breaking-point

After Bill left, seeming a bit stranger than usual, I contemplated whether or not it would be worth getting sexually harassed if I didn't get out of bed. Either way I'm soon to be used to keep his temper low and his hands busy anyway so I doubt it'd matter. I got up and out of the bed that was now glowing gold from the sunlight. Dani or Dallia materialized from thin air beside me and settled me in the uniform shendyt as I recalled Ford telling me. I tied the belt around my waist myself then sat down on the sofa, enjoying my served breakfast as I waited for Bill to come out.

When he finally did, his hair actually combed back and in a black and yellow mundane business suit, aside from the missing tie and undone top buttons, I was just finishing off my orange juice.

"Let's go." He ordered as he adjusted his hats angle hovering atop his head.

I set down my glass, the whole set and scraps disappearing, and stood up from the sofa.
He turned his attention from angling his hat to me, a look that quickly showed disapproval. With a snap of fingers, though, I was in a white version of the priests clothing from before.

"You don't want too much skin showing at this meeting trust me." He stated like he was answering to a confused person, as I wasn't confused.

After he finally finished with his hat and grabbed his cane, we left the room.

It was true, too much showing skin would have been a bad idea. It was a meeting with the most sex crazed demons in mythology, the succubi and incubi.

"I've told you time and time again Mr. Cipher," the head Incubus, I assume, across the table claimed as he jabbed to table's surface with a clawed finger. "We want access to the human dimension as you do."

Bill only toyed with my bangs, his chin resting on my head. "And I've told you time and time again that can't happen. Your specie would driven the remaining human population mad with your ways and over run it all with the newly bred hybrids." He replied finally. "You and I both know that would be a very very bad thing but only you don't care."

The incubus had a look of irritation matching the scowl on the succubus beside him.

"This may be Hell's world now," Bill stopped messing with my hair. "But there has to be some sense of order. The only way you get through is to comply by our ways and rules. But this is about alcohol demand, Lexin."

"Utter rubbish," the succubus claimed. "You won't get a drop without letting us in Cipher."

Bill sighed. "Then our business is finished, I'll find somewhere else more compliant to fill the demands." He responded. "Come along Pinetree." He turned away from them, Tom and Sock following the actions. I looked back at the ungodly attractive appearing demons once more before following after the demon council members.

"Are you sure that was a good idea?" Sock murmured. "Lexin and Tris own the biggest alcohol shares in the Hellion."

Bill didn't respond until the doors to the meeting room shut behind us, leaving us to the emptied hallway. "Give it a few days." he spoke calmly. "They're desperate to get into this dimension and they will pay just about any cost. Negotiations will change in due time."

"You had it all planned out, didn't you?" Tom questioned him suspiciously.

Bill only grinned before strolling along to the left, down the hall. "What's the next issue at hand?" he asked. "I have a side engagement to hurry to at noon."

I felt a churning in my gut, something bad was going to happen. Something like Bill's kind of chaotic.

"Just the security employment." Tom answered, looking at a miraculously appeared clipboard in his hand. "A few old friends signed up already." He waved his hand like he was passing something to Bill.