Whispers

I woke up again in bed. Just not mine. I wasn't alarmed though, I knew the scent woven into the fabric, metal and incense. There was a body pressed against my back, arms wrapped over and under me, and legs tangled with mine. Bill's nose was buried in my neck, his exhaled breaths tickled.

What happened?

A yawn escaped from my mouth and I opened my eyes.  The strangest thing caught my attention when my vision cleared. The arm that was draped over me was different, it was longer, slimmer, and yellow skinned. The hand attached was thin, there was an eye tattooed on the back of it, the fingers were bone-like entwined with mine. It was slightly alarming.
There was no stirring from him.

I slowly stretched out my legs, letting the stretch carry upward. As I stretched, I came to a vague awareness to the serious and complete lack of clothes, then a small gasp escaped me when Bill shifted ever slightly closer and I realized he was still in me.

I felt heat rising to my face, I tried to think of something else but the questions came.
Bill hasn't touched me in a very sexual manner since I was blooded, so, why now? What happened?

I tried to recall the last thing I could remember but I could only come up with a very uncomfortable and intense feeling. But otherwise, I couldn't remember a thing. With a sigh, I came to the decision to leave the topic for later and figure out how to get out of Bill's grasp was the current situation to deal with. Didn't dare squirm lest it would arouse the unconscious demon and that is the last thing I need right now.

I tried to ease my hands out of his but his grip was ironclad, nipping his arm harshly didn't help either, even actually biting couldn't budge the demon.

I sighed through my nose with heavy annoyance. Bill.

Nothing.

Bill, get up.

His arms around me tightened. I could feel the heat rising to my face as his breath tickled my neck. Bill really confuses me.

Bill, you condemned two-faced, one-eyed dorito asshole, get off and out of me.

I felt his body rattle against mine as he chuckled. He pressed his body ever closer to me as if he was trying to fuse our two bodies with just his grip, burrowing his nose under my jaw. The one hand with fingers tangled with mine he dragged in close.

"Pinetree, oh Pinetree," Bill mumbled into my neck. "I almost missed having you beside me."

I couldn't resist the eye roll I gave in follow of his words. "Out." I grumbled.

The bastard chuckled again and his lengthened hands unraveled from mine to glide down my stomach and rest on my hips. He made his movement's agonizingly slow as he pulled out. I bit my tongue to keep sounds from escaping me but nonetheless my change in breathing had him purring in amusement. Eventually, he was out of my body and I could relax again, at least some.

Bill hummed lightly, bringing his arms up and around me again. He lifted one, or more specifically the one I bit numerous times, and gave another hum as he examined it. "That is a lot of marks you made Pinetree." I heard him comment, causing me to tense up instinctively. The long, yellow arm wrapped under me curled closer, the boney hand gripped across my waist and dug it's claws into my flesh.
"Should I return the favor?" He asked in a husky tone in my ear. Then, he bit down on my shoulder. A cry tore from my throat but I didn't fight back, I knew better even if it did take everything to shove down the urge. Bill didn't stop either, he bit repeatedly along my shoulder then down my arm, holding on to my wrist with a strong grip so I wouldn't pull away. His other hand remained firm with his claws buried in my hip.

The repeated biting in my shoulder nulled my cries to just breathing through the pain as he moved along my arm. I only stared at the wall blurry eyed as he ended it all with a kiss on the vein where he grasped my wrist, then he began to lick the blood that pooled along the limb. It stung but not as bad as when Pyronica scratched me. His claws pulled out of my hip and his thumb rubbed along the probably scarring bloody indents.

Bill curled his upper body over me, my eyes widened at his changes. His blonde hair fell like a short stopped waterfall and hardly covered his one big, golden eye; his nose lined perfectly straight beneath it basically pointing to his thin lips that more than likely would seem nonexistent if they weren't colored black. But his entire facial structure was completely different from my last memory of him, his cheek bones looked like they were attempting to stab themselves through his face and his jaw wasn't humanly rounded, it could compete with a right angle.
"Surprised?" I heard him ask, pulling me from my thoughts.

I felt my mouth open but nothing came. His appearance was just... Wow.

He brought his hand up, I didn't even notice when he released my wrist, and rubbed under my right eye smearing along a went trail. Had I been crying?
He cupped my face with the same hand, my head completely filled it's length, and kissed my left eye. I felt a cool wetness spread there.
Then, he kissed my lips, I could taste the salt from the tear.

A warmth spread through me, it wasn't drowsy and it wasn't arousal, it was just warm. I responded into the kiss with light pressure and letting my eyelids fall shut, bringing up my free hand to his prominent ribs.
He freed his other arm from under my body and pinned me on my back entirely under him. He pulled back letting me take in the required air.

I opened my eyes again to see him staring me through his half-lidded eye. His thumb rubbed my cheek.

"You are beautiful." He whispered softly. "Such a beautiful creature."