The mane six watches death battle. 20 Thor VS Raiden.

Start from the beginning

Wiz: Thor Odinson was conceived between the Allfather and Earth's Elder Goddess with the intent of creating the strongest man in the universe. He can lift over a million tons, move at supersonic speeds, never feel exhaustion, survive the vacuum of space, and talk with frogs.

"I'm surprised that you're not angry at another pony faster than you?" questioned Applejack getting a blank stare from Rainbow Dash.

"Well I can't can't really compare to a god now can I?" said Rainbow Dash showing a great amount of maturity and humility.

"That was quite mature of you Rainbow Dash," praised Celestia with a motherly smile. Getting a bashful look from the blue mare.

Boomstick: He's immune to poison, burns and electrocution, and he can survive the heat of the Sun, or even a planet-bursting explosion. Well, I guess that's what happens when God bangs the Earth.

"I'll say! Them are some mighty fine genes that boy has," Applejack said with amazement.

"Ok I can easily say this guy can beat me any day of the week." gulped out Rainbow Dash. she might be prideful but even she knows when to pick her battles.

Wiz: While Thor is not invulnerable, he is augmented by his godly status and a fraction of the all-powerful Odin Force sealed within Mjolnir, his enchanted hammer.

"Fascinating!"said Twilight as she took dawn notes on Mjolnir in her notebook mutch to the amusement of her former teacher.

Superhuman Abilities:
Super Strength
Supersonic Speeds
Self Sustenance
Inexhaustible Stamina
Nigh-Invulnerability
Super Breath
Immunity to Ailments

Boomstick: That's his weapon??? That thing is way too tiny! I mean, if he was the god of mending fences or something I guess I could say -

"The thing still looks like it could do some damage," said Rarity. not understanding why Boomstick was making fun of Thor's hammer.

Thor smashes the Rainbow Bridge with Mjolnir causing a great explosion.

"WHOA!!!" most of the group yelled as the sound from the explosion was blasting through the speakers, nearly knocking them back from the volume.

The only one who wasn't blown back was Celestia who just stared with a small smile and a look of nostalgia in her eyes.

Boomstick: WHOA! Oh shit! Never mind!

(*Cues: Thor(2011) - Prologue*)

Wiz: Mjolnir is mystically bound to Thor, and obeys him as if it were alive. And if it were any larger, it would be too heavy to wield.

"Learning a lot Twilight?" asked Celestia with a mirthful smile, all she got was a quick nod from the young alicorn who was too focused on writing down what she was seeing. This caused Celestia to let out an amused smile as she patted Twilight's mane.

Boomstick: So it's not the size of the hammer, it's how he uses it!

"Darn it boomstick! you couldn't help yourself could you?" ranted Rarity. But a winged hug from the sun princess help calmed her down.

Wiz: It was forged by dwarves using the core of a dying star, which went supernova and killed all the dinosaurs.

"That's so super duper extra cool!" Pinkie Pie cheered.

"Heck ya it is!" agreed Rainbow dash.

Boomstick: Yeah. Forget anything that I said earlier. I'm liking the dino-slaughtering hammer. Where can I get one?