Authors Note - Question for Readers

First off, I am thrilled that you all are enjoying this book. You are the ones that keep me writing more and more. I will not be doing the TFLK movie, however, I will be adding another 10-15 chapters soon that go along (kind of) with the movie.

Secondly, if you are following me and have read the message I sent to you, you may ignore this. For those of you who don't follow me and/or haven't read the message posted yesterday, please read the next paragraph and answer truthfully. The more votes I have (you will get this in a moment), the more of a chance these will be created. Onto the question for you readers.

Do you want to meet me? Want to ask me some questions? Well, you might just get that chance! I want your opinion. Should I create an Instagram, Twitter, and (maybe) snap chat for fans like you? Comment and let me know! If this does happen, I will post daily on future updates on my books and maybe some other stuff.

This would be your chance to talk to me through something other than wattpad. If I do create social media accounts, you would be able to get sneak peaks into the next chapter. Of course, I would only give a sentence or two. Anyway, comment what you think. Hope to hear from you soon.

- StormBlazer Prime