Movie #2: Chapter 11: Attack

Previously:

Ironhide walked over to me. "Can we talk?", I nodded and we walked to his alt mode. "What do you want to talk ab-", I got cut off by Ironhide kissing me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We heard someone clear their throat and I looked up at Optimus. "If you hurt my sister, Ironhide, I will personally extinguish your spark.", Optimus threatened.

"Understood, sir.", Ironhide said and looked at me, "I could never hurt her. Not in a million years." I smiled and we kissed again as we heard some 'Aws'. This was definitely the best few weeks of my life.

~~~~~~ 

"Earth. Birthplace of the human race. A species much like our own. Capable of great compassion... and great violence. For in our quest to protect the humans, a deeper revelation dawns. Our worlds have met before."

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

2 Years Later.....

~~~~~~

"Breaking news our of Shanghai. There's been a major toxic spill in the Shanghai factory district. The whole city is being.....", a male reporter said on the TV, I groaned.

"We're staying on top of this developing story for you. We'll bring you any new information as we get it.", a female news reporter announced, I turned off the TV.

:Lori, can you come to the Autobot hanger?: Morshower's voice came through the loud speaker in my room :Optimus wanted to talk to you and Ironhide has to take you to the Witwicky residence after your finished with Optimus:

I smiled and shook my head as I walked to the Autobot hanger soon I heard someone talking.

"NEST Seahawks approaching target.", a female Pentagon officer reported.

"Three minutes until evacuation is complete, sir.", another officer said, "Chinese airspace has been locked and sealed, one mile radius."

"Alright, give NEST team the go.", General Morshower said, the officer nodded.

"Black Hawks, you're clear to land.", the officer said to one of the people flying.

I watched on a military surveillance camera as the bots tried to kill a con.

"Ding-a-ling! Come out and get yo' ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass-whuppin'.", one of the new recruits, Skids said.

"Arcees, get ready to launch.", Lennox said to the femme triplets, also new recruits.

"We're locked and loaded.", Arcee, one of the sisters, responded.

"All right, listen up. China's cover story on this one is toxic spill. They had to evac the area for search and rescue. This makes six enemy contacts in eight months. We gotta make sure this one does not get in the public eye, so keep it tight.", Lennox ordered and explained.

"Roll in Alpha through Echo now.", a soldier ordered.

"Move out! Let's go!", another soldier ordered.

"All right, Ironhide. We got echoes. Vamos. Steel stacks at 2 o' clock.", Lennox patted Ironhide's vehicle mode, I watched as my handsome mech transformed.

I miss doing that.

"He's here. I smell him.", Ironhide said.

"That's not creepy.", I mumbled.

"It's close. It's getting closer.", a soldier named Graham said.

"Red light.", a soldier said, I froze.

"Oh, no.", Epps groaned.

"What've you got?", Lennox asked.

"Thermal ripple.", Epps answered and looked around.

"Right, everybody, be steady... We're right on top of it.", Lennox said, I mentally prayed that they'd make it out alive.

A loud roar filled my audio receptors. I looked over at the General.

"You've got to let me go!", I said and signed, "They could be in trouble!"

He nodded and I teleported to their location. Ironhide helped me get control over my teleportation. I soon found myself in the battle field. I moved out of the way from one of the Arcee triplet's feet as they didn't see me come. A few soldiers were screaming.

"Eagle-niner!", Lennox yelled, "I need an energy proton!"

Yelling came from the soldiers as I spotted Epps requesting a fire mission. I recognized the con. It was Demolisher. I hated that guy from Cybertron, to Earth, and back, I still do. I watched as a second Decepticon made it's way into the fight.

"Arcee twins, target coming your way!", Lennox told the sisters.

I spotted the Chevy twins, Skids and Mudflap, not too far from where I am.

"I got 'im. I got 'im!", Mudflap yelled.

"Watch it, watch it-", Skids yelled at his twin.

"Oof! Ah! Yah! I screwed that up..... I'm okay. I'm all right.", Mudflap said, if those two were my kids, I'd be yelling at them right now.

"This is combat, man!", Skids yelled.

"Total brain freeze, man.", Mudflap mumbled.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Ah!"

"Bring in Sideswipe!", I heard Lennox order and a silver bot appeared.

I watched him as he came in, racing passed me. I envy him. He's got awesome pranks that he plays on the bots. Sometimes I do it if he's gone. I have a recording of all the pranks he and I have done.

"Clear a path!", Sideswipe yelled, "Damn- I'm good!"

"Yeah you are.", I grinned.

Demolisher roared as Epps ordered the Air support to deliver a drop of something. I looked up in the sky and spotted the familiar blue and red semi in robot mode.

"Autobots, I'm in pursuit.", Optimus said, I smiled as he sliced off the parachutes.

Demolisher roared as Optimus ran towards him.

"Pull Over!", Optimus ordered, I rolled my optics playfully.

Demolisher roared again, "Oh!"

"Punk ass Decepticon!", Ironhide yelled as he punched Demolisher, I grinned.

"Way to go, hon!", I yelled, Ironhide smiled at me.

"Any last words?", Optimus asked the con.

"This is not your pla-anet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.

"That doesn't sound good.", Epps muttered.

"Not today.", Optimus said and killed the mech.

"Let's head home.", I suggested, they all nodded and we started our way home.

Here's the next chapter, as promised.

Vote

Comment

Share