Chapter 46: Mechs Can be Idiots

I sighed as I drove towards Hound's signal. Why did my brother all of a sudden decide that I wasn't worthy of becomeing a Prime? He always believed I could, one day. But that's besides the point. Most of the bots know I am a Prime now and are going to be treating me like one.

That's the reason why I didn't tell anyone. I don't want to be treated as a Prime. Just as an equal. There is no changing it now. I am going to be treated as a Prime, Royalty in a way. I don't like it. The only one who knew I was a Prime was Ratchet.

He only knew because of my weekly spark checkups while I was sparked with Nightwatcher. He had sworn to secrecy and he kept it. Now I have no one to go  talk to. I won't be able to have a decent conversation without the word 'Prime' in it. 

I finally made it to the city and it was pure destruction. Everywhere you turned a prototype would either be dead or people would be running for their lives from the bots. I was surprised to see several people taking cover behind me.

"Why are you all standing behind me?", I asked.

"Because, we know you will protect us. We all love and believe in you, StormBlazer.", someone said, "You have saved a lot of us back in Chicago and Mission City. We all know about your human form. We want to fight with you."

My optics widen in surprise.

"Please, don't leave us.", I looked down at my pede and seen a smal boy and girl.

I sighed, "I won't. I promise. But you can't fight with me. Most of you have children to watch over, families even. Don't worry though, I'll fight for us all."

They all nodded and took cover. I looked around and seen a prototype digging in an alleyway. Hound was getting shot at and looked to be running out of ammo. I growled and called for my secret weapon.

A dozen of the wolf-like creatures from the ship came running towards me, their optics were blue. They all transformed around me and soon became a huge wolf.

"Aanval! (Attack)", I yelled, the wolf started going after RazorBlade.

I ran towards the prototype that was digging in the alleyway and ripped him apart. I gently grasped the human and set him down in a safe spot. I ran back into the fight. Upon hearing a rather loud roar, I looked up and gasped. 

Optimus, Crosshairs, Drift, Ironhide, and the kids all came in on dinobots.

"Well I'll be damned.", I crossed my arms, "I'm still pissed at him though."

I jumped up onto my giant wolf and we started killing prototypes left and right. Cade soon started walking to a Jeep with Tessa, Shane, and Joshua not to far behind with the seed.

"He almost ate me!", Joshua yelled and got in to the car.

I continued to ride around and destroy any prototype I ran into. Primus, how many of these things did he make? A hundred? I stopped my wolf friend and gasped when a giant magnet went over the town.

I clung onto its metal and it took off running. He skidded to a stop when a boat landed in front of us. We continued dogging random flying things for a while. I saw a car come out of a building.

"Well, that's interesting.", I muttered.

The magnet let go.

"Car!", someone yelled and four people came out from in the building.

"Shane!", Tessa called out.

"I'm good, I'm good.", Shane said, peering over the side of a roof.

I grunted and turned around, spotting Bumblebee in the air.

"Bumblebee!", Tessa yelled.

"Hey, you guys! Yee-hah!", Bee yelled, I shook my head.