Chapter 37: Repaired

Nightwatcher, IronStar, and Survivor all sat, in their true forms, watching Cade fix Optimus. I smiled when Survivor walked over to Optimus and telling him about our adventures. I smiled at AirBurn, who was playing with his servos in my arms.

"After staying in Florida for a couple days, carrier took us here to Texas. We had a lot of fun listening to music and dancing on the ride over.", Survivor said.

"Dancing?", Optimus looked over at me with a raised optic ridge.

"Survivor! That was supposed to be a secret between the four of us!", I said, blushing from embarrassment.

"Sorry.", Survivor said shyly, "I am going to go back to my family now."

"Survivor, it's okay. I'm not mad.", I smiled at him and he smiled back, "How was your journey?"

"It was something I would rather not do again. I was ambushed by humans they were working with Lockdown. I managed to escape and scan a new vehicle mode. I hid inside of a human theater. I woke up here.", Optimus explained, "Have you heard from Ironhide?"

"No.", I frowned, "I'm worried about him."

"Who's Ironhide?", Tessa asked, "To you, I mean."

"Ironhide is my sparkmate. In human words, my husband. He is also the father of IronStar and Nightwatcher.", I explained.

"Oh.", Tessa looked over at the two and watched as Nightwatcher cried silently.

"The kids miss him. As do I. As soon as we parted and turned our bond off, my spark ached. It still does.", I frowned and put a hand over my spark chamber, "When two bonded Cybertronians are away from one another for far too long, their sparks call out to one another and the spark starts to hurt the Cybertronian until they make contact with their mate."

"I hope you find him soon.", Tessa set a hand on my leg.

AirBurn started screaming very loudly and thrashed in my arms. I took him out of the barn and set two digits on his forehelm. Closing my optics, I felt the pain AirBurn felt. Ratchet's sparkmate and Ratchet both died and forgot about the bond with their son. I opened my optics and cradled the young sparkling into my chassis.

"Shhh, AirBurn. It's okay, I'm here. I'll take care of you and raise you as my own. I will make sure that you never forget your real carrier and sire.", I comforted the sparkling as he cried, causing a few tears of my own to leak out of my optics.

"Is he okay?", I looked up to see Cade and Tessa.

"Yeah. Just lost someone close to him.", I said, rubbing the young sparkling's back struts.

"How does he know?", Cade asked, Lucas and Optimus came out with everyone else.

"Like sparkmates, young sparklings like AirBurn, also share a bond with their creators or parents. I have a bond with IronStar and Nightwatcher and since I've taken care of Survivor and AirBurn for so long, I also share a bond with them. The bonds allow us to talk to one another though our thoughts and share emotions with one another. Siblings also share bonds for example, Optimus and I share a bond as well as all the younglings that are here.", I explained.

"Wow, poor kid.", Tessa looked at AirBurn with sympathy.

"What happened?", Survivor asked.

"Optimus, Ratchet and FireStar. They...", I trailed off and looked down at the poor sparkling.

"I understand, Blazer. Thank you, Cade Yeager for helping me.", Optimus said.

Lucas had gone inside a couple minutes ago and returned back to the barn.

"Where were you?", Cade asked.

"Inside the house. I had to call my mother.", Lucas said, I started to get a bad feeling.

~~~~~

Hey, readers! Here is the next chapter and I am hoping to update soon. Please vote and leave a comment. The comments help me update faster.

"Look at the stars and think as one of them as my soul." - Optimus Prime in Age Of Extinction