Chapter 42: Long Talks and Cold Shoulder

"StormBlazer, what's wrong?", Optimus asked, more harshly this time.

"I-I don't know. Ever since you guys came into the lab, Ironhide has been ignoring me and giving me the cold shoulder. The kids too!", I cried.

"Would you like me to talk to them?", Optimus asked.

"No. I need to handle this.", I said. 

"Very well.", Optimus said and looked over at me, using his holoform.

We pulled up at a camp site and we all piled out. 

Ironhide's POV 

How dare she?! My own sparkmate, my wife! I glared at Optimus' cab. StormBlazer is so unfragging faithful! She just has to go around and interface with other mechs. How am I supposed to know if Ironstar or Nightwatcher are really my kids?!

"Something wrong, Ironhide?", Hound asked as we pulled to a stop and transformed.

"Yeah. My fragging sparkmate is what's wrong!", I growled, "Primus, I can't believe I bonded with that fragger!"

"What'd she do?", Drift asked as we walked toward a cave, Crosshairs following.

"Ironstar saw StormBlazer and that Joshua character practically fragging!", I snapped, "She's so unfaithful."

"Is that the whole story, Ironhide?", Crosshairs asked, "I mean, what if he was doing it to her? Against her will?"

"I don't care. She let him. That disgusts me.", I crossed my arms.

We heard footsteps and turned around, StormBlazer stood there.

"We'll leave you two to talk it out.", Hound said and the three of them left.

Great. Just great.

"Ironhide?", StormBlazer walked over to me, "Can we talk?"

"Fine. Make it quick.", I growled, "I don't have a lot of time."

"Ironhide, why are you giving me the cold shoulder? You and the kids are ignoring me and you keep glaring at me.", StormBlazer asked, I narrowed my optics at her human form.

"What did you do?! You know what you fragging did! You unfaithful fragging femme! Why did I even bond with you?! I can't even fragging trust you! And you know what? I don't slagging love you!", I snapped and she ran back to the others, crying, "Serves her right."

StormBlazer POV 

"What did you do?! You know what you fragging did! You unfaithful fragging femme! Why did I even bond with you?! I can't even fragging trust you! And you know what? I don't slagging love you!", Ironhide snapped.

I started crying again and turned around, running back to the camp. Back to my comforting brother's arms. I spotted his holoform, ran to Optimus and hugged him, crying on his shoulder. He pulled me onto his lap and did his best to comfort me. My tears wouldn't stop coming.

"Shhh. What's wrong, StormBlazer?", Optimus asked, rocking me back and fourth slowly and put his chin on my head.

"I-I-Iron-n-h-hide s-said he di-didn't l-lov-ve m-me any-m-m-more.", I cried, clinging onto Optimus.

"He what?", Optimus looked at me, anger in his eyes.

"He-he said-d th-that I-I w-was-s unf-faith-th-ful-l. ", I continued to cry into his shoulder.

He passed me to someone else and I heard him get up.

"I will be back.", was all he said then left.