Rick and Morty: OC Roslin Part 7

Rick and Morty with the help of the half robot Marty manage to put together a new ship replacing the parts of the old one that were damaged. Rick goes inside the miniverse to make sure it's functional and when he comes back Roslin is standing in front of the ship. "looks like we're all good here Morty." Rick smirks closing the hood, then he notices Roslin. "oh you again... come to see us off?"

"your... leaving already?" Roslin frowns.

"well yeah unless you had a better plan." Rick questions.

Roslin frowns and glances at the half built star gate. "I um..."

"you want to leave this place and never look back?" Rick interrupts.

Roslin thinks for a moment then she nods. "this planet is a lost cause..."

"it's already empty isn't it?" Rick asks.

"yeah... I've been trying to stabilize it with technology but I can only do so much... the place is starting to collapse under its own gravity."

"buckle up Morty." Rick says pointing at the ship. "Roslin I have an idea. Help me fix the star gate." He grins at morty. "when I say so I want you to start up the ship and press this button ok."

"o-ok Rick." Morty mumbles.

Roslin raises an eyebrow. "fix the star gate but I haven't found a way to turn the government ports offline."

"I'm counting on it." Rick smirks. "hand me the thing."

The two put the bits together and Rick send a destress the government alerting them that the gate is online.

"ok Roslin. Whatever you've got holding this piece of shit together... turn it off and hurry to my ship." Rick nods and turns to Morty. "alright Morty light it up!"

Morty presses the button and waits. The speed of sound machine whirls to life but its making an odd sound. "um.... Rick!?"

"it takes a moment to charge up. just give it some time." Rick nods.

Roslin walks over to a switch and pulls it. "ok we have about five minutes before the entire planet goes super nova."

The star gate activates and Rick grins. "alright to the ship!" he yells and they all run. "Roslin anything you want to keep zap it too my lab and hurry up. Marty get in here hurry up!"

"coordinates!?" Roslin says in a panic.

"here." Rick types it in for her and she sets off sending everything she owns to Rick's garage. Then they all get in the ship as Government people and cars rush through the gate. He slams on the gas and goes through the portal to the other side and through careful navigating manages to explode his ship out of a docking bay. "hell yeah son! That's how it's done!" Rick cheers.

The ship behind them explodes a little then crumbles up as it gets sucked into the star gate piece by piece because the other end of the gate had gone super nova and sucked it up into a black hole.

Roslin chuckles looking at the wreckage. "nice work Rick."

"well you can call that your revenge." Rick smirks. "now about earth... listen Roslin some things about earth are very different then on your planet. For one it's mostly land and two... well we have some technology. Personally I don't mind if you hang around just... I don't know I guess don't get to cozy."

"cozy?" Roslin questions.

"I'll let you stay in my lab for a little while till you get an apartment, but that's it." Rick say.