Steven Universe: Cheddar and Sour Cream

(Chez is human

(Chez is human... like full human not a gem. her father, jack, is an archaeologist who is never home. she lives with her mother pepper. They just moved to Beach city because after her father's last visit strange things had begun to happen around Chez. from accidentally exploded the toilet to creating a severe power outage when she had an angry outburst. because of the strange things happening to Chez her mother thought it best they move to a remote location away from a ton of people. It is in Beach city that Chez meets sour cream a local cool kid and DJ for many rave party events.)

=story=

(its 3am... i just had the idea while i was asking myself questions... because that's what i do at 3am... i lay in bed and wish to sleep but my brain won't turn off x.x' i'll write it soon! if you see this and your interested then feel free to follow me ^.^ because there will be more! and yes CHEZ is a play on the word CHEDDAR! her family is cheese theme because that's what my 3am brain decided i wanted to do... so yes it's cheddar and sour cream... welcome to the 3am brain!)

"My father visited from his dig site a few months ago. He brought me this really shiny and beautiful pendant he had made for me from things he found while digging for fossils. I think it's the best thing ever." Chez smiles holding the pendant as she looks out at the water from the banks of the sandy beaches. "It's my first day in Beach city. We just moved here because the people in the town I used to live it didn't appreciate my recent string of... what can only be called bad luck." She pulls her knees up to her face and frowns at the water. "mom thought it'd be best to come some place peaceful with scenery that would keep me calm. Lately my emotions have become a destructive roller coaster of devastation."

"excuse me." a tall pale boy in a hoodie jacket and large orange pants with the straps down, appears seemingly from nowhere. "I ug... don't mean to interrupt your self-talk. I just I, I haven't seen you around here before."

"oh?" Chez looks up at the new face. "I'm chez I just moved here. We just finished unpacking so I went for a walk."

"Sour Cream." He smiles a tiny bit. "cool. Mind if I sit then?"

"knock yourself out." Chez looks at the water again and sighs.

"I couldn't help over hearing your talk." Sour Cream looks at the water. "that's some pretty deep stuff... about your emotions and stuff."

"you have no idea." She frowns and puts her chin on her knees. "recently no matter what I'm doing I just seem to mess up everything I try. I even managed to get myself lost."

"I see." He scrunches his face a bit. "you ug... you want me to show you around town? Maybe we can figure out where you live."

"that'd be great thanks." Chez smiles a bit. "you have no idea how great this is."

"hey it's no big woop ya know." He stands up and sticks his hands in his pockets. "I guess I'll start with food places and the arcade then if your still lost I can ask buck if he knows." He looks over his shoulder. "my friend buck is the mayor's son he might know if anybody new moved in."