Descendants: Morgen (Daughter of Morgana)

Daughter of Morgana (little mermaid 2) that makes Ursula her aunt and Uma her niece. Uma does not like this member of her family because Morgen is not evil like the rest of the children on the iels. she values what she feels in her heart and not what she feels with her hands and so she stays apart from most other villains and their children.

 she values what she feels in her heart and not what she feels with her hands and so she stays apart from most other villains and their children

i just wanted to write a bit with Harry cuz he's kinda cute. i didn't bother to color this one because it was a rush job having just watched the second movie after it premiered on the disney channel. i feel like Harry Hook didn't enough screen time so pretending that the second movie didn't happen or just happened i'm not sure yet... my point is that Uma's crew is going to be the center of the story. (keep in mind i haven't read the book SO DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING FOR ME!)

-story-

morgen looks up at the fish and chips restaurant and smiles. "i found it!" excited to see her long forgotten family she rushes through the door. on the other side she receives looks from thugs and criminals. her smile slowly fades. "U-uma?" she calls looking around.

from behind Morgen a shining silver hook grazes her ear and then points it tiny pointy bit at her face. she lets out a small surprised yelp.

"haha cute..." the figure behind her chuckles. "i've never seen you around these parts before... what business do you have with Uma?"

slowly she turns her head to look behind her. "Uma... my Aunt's daughter."

"ursula is your aunty?" the figure chuckles. "i don't believe you."

"HOOK!" Uma growls as she enters the room. 

the person behind Morgen smirks. "speak of the devil." he smirks until Uma stands in front of him. "yes my lady?" he says casually with his hook still pointed at morgen.

"chill yourself hook." Uma mumbles. then she glances at morgen. "why are you here?"

"just came to see you." Morgen frowns. "i... i heard you left the isel for a little while."

Uma frowns. "oh poor little Morgen... please..." Uma turns and walks away. "like i have anything to say to you." then she disappears into the back room.

Morgen watches her leave with sadness in her eyes. "she never wants to see me."

"cold..." Harry frowns. he lowers his hook. "she doesn't like talking about the trip i guess it didn't go well." he shrugs. "i'm Harry Hook by the way."

"Harry..." Morgen turns to look at Harry. "i am Morgen daughter of Morgana."

Harry pauses. "thee Morgana?" he smirks after a bit. "i find Morgana's work quite fascinating. tricking children isn't an easy task... I know my father chased a kid for most of his adult life."

"oh i... i would really rather not talk about that..." Morgen frowns.

"pffft... why not?" Harry smirks placing his hand on the wall behind Morgen. "we should compare note yes? with our powers combined it should be easy for us to take over the world right?"

"i'm not evil..." Morgen pushes away from Harry and runs out of the restaurant.

"not... evil?" Harry raises an eyebrow as he watches her leave.

"your charm didn't work..." Gil frowns.

Harry shrugs. "Morgana had magic to just like her sister but it wasn't as good from what I heard." he glances at Gil. "no my charm didn't work."

"maybe it's broken?" Gil frowns.

"it can't be broken." Harry frowns. "She's just more powerful then she seems." he glances back at the door. "i'm going to follow her."

"why?" Gil asks but without answering Harry leaves. "wait!? why though! oh nevermind..." he turns and walks the other way.