Fairytail: Robin_3

Robin wakes up in a prison cell alone with her injuries tended to. "Gajeel..." she growls remembering he had punched her in the head and knocked her out. "He's the only one that can hit me with enough force to render me unconscious."

"good to see your awake." Grey smirks leaning against the bars. He has a bandage over his right arm and around his chest and another on his left arm. "don't bother asking where your at or why." he glances over his shoulder at her. "Your here because i wanted to speak to you."

"why?" Robin growls.

"well nobody died." Grey smirks turning to face forward again. "but you hurt a lot of my friends." he glances at Robin again. "i'll say this though you took on some of the toughest members of our guild by yourself and i'll admit that is pretty impressive." he smiles a little bit. "but to me it seems like your just a bit lost and confused." he stands up straight and turns around fully. "i'm Grey Fullbuster by the way." 

"Robin Mayheart." she grumbled sitting up a bit. "If you are really pissed at me for hurting everyone why not call the council and have me locked up?"

"too easy." Grey smirks and looks over his shoulder at the door on the other side of the room. "Your still in FairyTail's guild hall. We built this cell from magic to contain you." he glances back at Robin. "After Gajeel woke up of course."

Robin frowns. "why go through so much trouble?"

"I ask myself the same question." Grey replies leaning on the wall again. "I came to a very startling conclusion." he glances at Robin. "I want to try to understand what drives you to attack one of the strongest guilds by yourself. Your not invincible you know."

Robin smirks. "clearly you've never been willing to give your life to get revenge. I thought my guild was distroyed by your guild and that the surviving members had joined you and betrayed our dead master."

"you have a strong sense of loyalty." Grey nods. "and the... dragon tail i saw before?"

"i'm part dragon." Robin replies. "a water dragon slayer born half human half dragon."

"half?" Grey raises an eyebrow. "that explains the crazy power." he puzzles for a moment. "then you must know where all the dragons went? or at least why they left? not that i care personally but my buddy Natsu is looking for Igneel."

"I don't know where they went... but i do know why they left." Robin replies.

(i didn't look this up it's just what i'm using for this story. if it's wrong then don't correct me if i'm right then don't tell me because it's spoilers if i know what the real reason is and i might finish watching the show at some point.)

"really?" Grey says interested. "tell me then."

"Dragons were like gods in this land. feared and powerful... even worshiped... but some humans became fearful that the dragons might decide humans weren't necessary and destroy them." Robin growls a little. "The mages began using their powers to bind dragons and steal their power until they became to weak to fight back and died. the humans hunted dragons to near extinction... so they left to some place safe."

"They... took the dragons magic?" Grey says frowning.

"Why do you think lacrama exist?" Robin retorts. "Even your ice make magic comes from the power of ice dragons. It's the dragons who created magic in the first place and ungrateful humans drove them away."

Grey frowns. "well that is awful... then why are you still here?"

"because I thought humans could change." she growls back. "i've been around for a hundred years and not once as anyone ever understood my feelings. Not once have i encountered anyone who even remembers that dragons created the magic you mages flaunt around. Nobody remembers them but they all fear them."

"that isn't true." Grey replies. "Natsu and Gajeel miss their dragons."

"that's because they knew them in person." Robin retorts. "You didn't even know your magic comes from a dragon." she huffs and looks away. "humans are so ungrateful it hurts."

"your a hundred years old?" Grey says baffled. 

"well yeah i'm part dragon." Robin replies. 

"but then... how?" Grey puts his hand on his head and groans. "my head hurts now."

"don't think too hard." Robin smirks.

"where is she!" Natsu growls slamming the door open. "let me at her!" he stomps in covered from head to toe in bandages. "i'll give her my fist!" he growls.

"calm down Natsu." Gajeel growls holding Natsu on the top of his head. "i get your all fired up but you need to slow your roll."

"but i need to kick her ass!" Natsu grumbled glaring at Robin.

"try me fire breath!" Robin growls. "i'll take you on any day!" she steps off the bed in the cell and then collapses to the ground holding her side. 

"yeah your going to want to calm down too." Gajeel grumbles crossing his arms. "You've been treated but your no where close to better."

"who treated me?" Robin questions looking at the bandages. 

"that would be ice make over here." Gajeel points to Grey. "he insisted on treating you even though everyone in the guild is pissed." he says continuing to hold Natus down so he doesn't try to fight her through the bars. "they only let you stay under the condition you be contained."

"i want out." Robin growls. "you have no right to keep me here." 

"actually we do." Grey says crossing his arms. "you did attack us for no reason."

"i have plenty of reason!" Robin retorts. 

"well they did destroy Phantom Lord but it was in self defence." Gajeel shrugs. "That doesn't change the fact that you came in here and wiped the floor with every single member of the guild."

"your lucky laxus and Gildarts weren't here lady." Natsu pouts. "their really strong."

"who cares." Robin growls.

"actually you might have had problems fighting either of those two." Grey scratches the back of his head. "i get the feeling i just got lucky, but laxus has electric powers he got from a lacrama, and Gildarts is extremely powerful. Even if Laxus only fights for rewards."

"so your just going to leave me in here!?" Robin replies stunned. 

"yeah." Gajeel nods. "i'm not taking down my cage until you swear off vengence."

"fuck you." Robin growls. "your just mad cuz i kicked your ass." 

"yup." Gajeel smirks. "bye." he takes Natsu and leaves.

"you come back here!" Robin growls. "Gajeel! come back here!" she yells but he does not turn around.

Grey frowns. "since i'm the only member of the guild that doesn't want repercussions the guild master put me in charge of watching you." he leans against the wall. "so your going to have to get along with me or your not going to have anyone to talk to."

"this is bull shit." Robin growls. "you can't lock me up like some kind of animal."

"well..." Grey looks at the door. "we did. and the magic circle in there will keep you from using magic." he glances back over at Robin. "so i suggest you focus on getting better. Maybe if you behave we'll let you out."

"jackass." Robin growls and slumps back into the bed. "why do you give a crap anyways?"

"i don't know." Grey shrugs. "let's just call it curiosity."