Supernatural: Cas x Reader - Intro

You wouldn't say you were like the other demons in hell. In fact, though Lucifer was your father you were more like a human then a demon. You supposed that really made sense since he's an archangel and not a demon. How you came to be? Well that's a simple answer isn't it. you don't spend thousands of years locked in hell without becoming curious. As a result, you're both a demon and an angel. That's right daddy was an angel mommy was a demon. Strangely enough though you actually didn't act like either.

Because of your strangeness you were kind of always picked on by Crowley and his demon friends. They only picked on you because they knew your powers had been sealed away leaving you with only a few small powers fit for a lower class demon, that was probably why you were such a docile demon. Today you had just finished visiting the tormenting area of hell, and it left you with the same sick feeling it always did.

"did you have fun in the torcher area little flower?" Crowley Teases as he appears next to you with a sly grin on his face.

"screw you Crowley." You growl. He only sent you there because he knows you don't like it.

"oh don't be such a sour face." Crowley chuckles. "you really should get used to it you know your half demon at least you should act like a demon."

"if my uncle hadn't sealed away my powers Crowley... you wouldn't be the boss of me." you glare at the floor silently cursing your stupid existence.

"oh yes Michal or something other." Crowley teases. "didn't waste time locking your abilities away did he hm?" he smirks. "that how you got in this situation isn't it? became my little flower for protection from the other demons."

"fuck you Crowley." You glare at Crowley now. "and my uncles name in Michael!"

"temper little flower." Crowley teases. "don't forget I'm also protecting you from your uncles."

You clinch your fist in frustration. 'I hate it here! For my whole life I've been picked on by demons. Trapped in hell where I was born. My uncles that live in heaven saw me as a threat and sealed the majority of my powers away, because of that I'm only as strong as a normal demon. That's why Crowley has control of me. he picks on me more than any other demon in hell because he despises the man I call father.'

"would you like to leave hell?" Crowley asks with a sly grin.

"hm?" you look up at Crowley surprised. He had never offered you a way out before. "what do you mean?"

"I've got a job for you." Crowley stops walking and turns to you. "there is an angel on the surface named Castiel. He owes me payment."

"what!?" you stare at Crowley baffled. "there is an angel living in the human world?"

"yes. He and I had a deal some time ago. No need to go into details. What I want from you is." Crowley looks around quickly and then back at you. "gain his trust, join the Winchesters little crusade of monster bashing, becomes their friend, and then collect his soul."

"why would I want to do that?!" you scream. You'd heard about the Winchesters. They were only talked about all the time by every demon as the two humans you don't want to fuck with.

"because if you do... you can have your freedom." Crowley smirks. "I've grown bored of having a flower in hell. So if you manage to get me the soul of castiel I'll set you free from hell. How about it have we got a deal?" he holds his hand out to shake your hand.

"i..." you wanted this freedom more than anything. Why should you care about this particular soul if it meant you could leave hell? "fine." You nod and slap his hand away. "but I'm not signing any of your contracts I'm not stupid." You glare at him from the corner of your eyes. "because you just cheat your way through loop holes in our contracts. This is a verbal agreement. I'll get you the soul and I will get my freedom. Should I fail I either will be killed by the Winchesters or be confined to hell again, but I will not sell you my soul."

"damn." Crowley lowers his hand and shrugs. "alright you got me. I was trying to buy your soul. Dame you're such a smart ass." He sighs. "oh well have fun on the surface." He raises his fingers as if he's going to snap. "by now you already know how to collect a soul I'll be generous and give you unlimited time to accomplish this goal. But I expect results!" he snaps and you disappear. 'she might not be a demon but she's no angel either.' Crowley smirks. 'she's perfect get into their heads because she's easily trusted because of her sickly good nature. I can't wait to see if she betrays me.'

On the surface you are momentarily confused. You look at your hands and legs. Your pretty sure you've got a human body now but why? And who? You look around the room. Everything is white and clean. There is a small beeping sound from the machine next to the bed. You look over it questioningly.

"do you like it?" Crowley chuckles as he appears into the room. "the body your in has just become vacant. You don't need permission to possess a body that hasn't got a soul in it." Crowley chuckles.

"where am i?" you ask as you rip the cords and wires off yourself.

"hospital." Crowley shrugs. "the body your currently in. the woman got in a collision with a Simi truck. Smashed her little car into a pancake. I'm surprised she made it to the hospital as bad as her injuries were."

You glance over at the person standing next to Crowley now. "oh... who is this?"

Crowley chuckles and looks at the girl standing next to him. "you know for a reaper you aren't so bad."

"a reaper?" you question.

"it doesn't hurt me at all to allow you to possess a body that hasn't got a soul." The reaper replies with a smile. "so it's only natural that i... o..?"

"thank you love. That'll be all." Crowley rubs her chin a bit and she blushes and then disappears. "reapers are pretty gullible. tell you love them and they fetch you bodies, like a trained dog fetches a stick."

You frown. "it isn't nice to mess with people's feelings like that." You stand up and shake out your hair. "alright where do I have to go to meet with this guy."

"not far." Crowley smirks and looks out the door down the hall. "Dean broke his arm this morning and Sam insisted he come here to get it looked at. Currently they are both in that room down the hall." He points a bit down the hall. "oh and before I forget." Crowley pulls a shiny dagger off his belt and spins it around grabbing it by the blade. "this once belonged to your uncle Gabriel. It's an angle blade." Crowley hands it to you and rubs his hands on his suit. "I figured it might be useful so I kept it. It should be enough to Kill Castiel. I'm sure you know this but the blade can kill any creature even an archangel. This blade was used by your father to slay your uncle."

You frown. Of course he would give you such a horrible thing as a gift. Something you father used to kill his own brother. "and all I have to do is kill castiel... then you'll leave me alone?"

"that's right." Crowley smirks. "and do try not to die would you." he disappears leaving you to decide what you should do.