Seven Deadly Sins: King x Reader_2

(a continuation from the x reader lemon i posted in the lemon collection.)

"hey over here

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"hey over here." Ban says looking over his shoulder and waving to the captain. "i found him."

"yeah?" Meliodas runs over to Ban and the two peek over some rocks to see you and King had passed out naked near the water. "oh my." Meliodas smirks. "and he is always the one telling us we're being inappropriate." he chuckles.

"oh i am never going to let him forget this." Ban smirks. "i can't say i'm surprised though he moves a lot faster then his sister." Ban scratches his head. "that isn't really the point though." he glances around then he leaps over the rocks and walks over to the two of you.

Your fast asleep and don't hear anyone approaching.

Ban kneels down next to King and smirks. "looks like you guys had fun last night."

"mhm." King mumbles half awake.

"what's the big idea not telling anyone where you went? you had us worried sick." Ban frowns and pokes King in the side to wake him up. "hey open your eyes i'm talking to you."

"not now Ban." King grumbles.

its at this point you open one eye lazily to see what all the noise is about. the second you see Ban and Meliodas you shriek and dash towards the water trying to hide your body from the peeping boys.

"(y/n)" King questions sitting up. "what... what happened?" he rubs his eyes and turns to look at Ban. "oh hey Ban..." after a moment his eyes get really wide and he turns a bright shade of red. "BAN!?" King covers himself with his hands his whole skin shaded with embarrassment. "H-how long have you been here!?"

You are floating in water up to your nose to hide the fact that you are also blushing embarrassed red from head to toe.

"long enough." Ban smirks. "sooo how was your night?"

king huffs and grabs his jacket off the ground and put it on quickly. "it was great. until you showed up." he looks at you in the water and frowns. "i'm sorry i didn't know they were going to follow us."

"it's ok." you reply. 

"she's pretty hot hm?" Ban smirks.

"HU!?" King stares at Ban.

"relax." Ban chuckles ruffling King's hair. "I was only joking buddy she's not my type."