Fairytail: Robin_2

Grey and Natsu return to Magnolia and walk through the town towards the guild hall to turn in their mission. Grey is furious at Natsu for being destructive and destroying things unnecessarily, while Natsu on the other hand is pissed off at Grey for bitching at him to learn to control his fire better. The two had been not speaking to each other for most of the trip home because they are furious at each other. It's only when Grey notices Juvia laying in the street that he finally speaks. "Natsu look!" Grey says rushing over to Juvia who is lying badly injured near the canal that runs through Magnolia. 

"Grey?" Juvia looks up. 

"yeah?" Grey says eyes wide. "what the hell happened to you!?"

"you need to ... guild hall." Gajeel growls. "water dragon... attacked us..."

"water dragon?" Natsu frowns. "guild hall?"

"she wants to punish Fairytail." Juvia growls. "she went to the guild hall."

"oh crap!?" Natsu looks at Grey. "i'm going to check it out you help these two ok?" he then runs off leaving Grey behind.

"you idiot! wait!?" Grey protests and then growls lowly. "moron... i'm going to have to save his ass." he glances at Juvia and Gajeel. "right after i get you guys some help." he picks up Juvia carefully and helps Gajeel to his feet. "leans on my shoulder if you need to." Grey says and they start the slow walk back towards the guild.

Natsu rushes into the guild through the front door steaming mad. "alright where is sh... WHAT HAPPENED HERE!?" he looks around at the fallen members of Fairytail and then spots Erza trying to fight a woman who has dragon wings and a tail. The tail wrapped around Erza chocking the breath from her body. "HEY YOU! PUT MY FRIEND DOWN!" he yells pointing at Robin.

Robin turns to Natsu and then drops Erza to the ground and smirks slightly. "you dare to challange me?"

"DAMN RIGHT I CHALLENGE YOU!" Natsu growls. "did you do this to my friends?!"

"What are you going to do about it if i did?" Robin replies leaping from the top floor to the ground level. 

"i'm going to kill ya!" Natsu roars and brings both hand up into the air. "fire dragon!!!"

Robin smirks. "water dragon: flood." she calls waving her hand to create a wave of water that builds up higher and higher.

Natsu pauses as he looks at the water. "ahh!?" the wave crashes down on natsu pushing him against a wall and trapping him in endless flowing water.

"If this is really the best Fairytail has to offer then you'll all be dead!" Robin laughs.

Then the water is frozen and breaks dropping Natsu to the ground.

"what!?" Robin turns to see Grey standing in the doorway of the guild setting Juvia against the wall so she doesn't fall on the floor.

"You might be strong against people you ambush and a fire breather but lets see how you fare in a fair fight." Grey moves his hands creating a magic circle. "Ice make!"

"ice magic." Robin growls. "you can't seriously believe your little parlor trick could ever stop me!"

"i won't know till i try." Grey says with a smirk. "come at me if you think you've got the stuff."

"very well then." The half dragon girl spins around facing Grey fully. "but don't cry to me when your dead." She summons water to cut grey but he creates a blizzards which freezes it then he jumps through it and tries to directly attack her.

Robin is shocked at his speed and power but is ready for his attack and when he gets close she knocks him down with her tail then picks him up and throws him across the room.

"Ice make slide!" Grey spins around in the air and creates a sort of smooth surface to slide down gaining great speed as he directs himself towards Robin. He crashes into her knock them both down, then he freezes her Tail to the ground and punches her in the gut. "sorry i normally don't hit ladies but your not going to get any mercy from me."

"why are you apologizing?!" Robin growls back yanking her tail free of the ice and punching Grey twice as hard in the stomach before getting back to her feet. "apologizing is for the weak minded!"

"My master." Grey huffs holding his gut. "always told me no matter the circumstance you should always say your sorry for hitting a women." he glares at Robin. "even though you have badly injured my friends and you are my enemy you are still a girl." he moves his hand summoning forth his magic circle again. "Make no mistake though... just because i'm sorry doesn't mean i'm going to let you destroy my guild!" in a blast of cold air and ice the majority of Robin is frozen solid only her hand and her left arm escape. 

This causes he to transform back into a normal person.

"This is impossible!? you can't be stronger than me!?" Robin hisses. 

"I believe i just proved i am." he steps towards her and notices the mark on her back. "Phantom Lord hu?"

"shut up! you don't know anything about us!" Robin growls.

"i know your guild started a war with our guild when they kidnapped our guild member Lucy Heartfilia."

"Heartfilia?" Robin questions angrily. "you mean...?"

"yeah." Grey huffs. "the rich family. They held her hostage and tried to get money from her father."

"i don't know what your talking about!?" Robin growls.

"it's true." Gajeel growls from the doorway. "our guild started the war... we were powerful we thought we could win..." he groans and leans against the wall. "but Fairytail was too strong and we lost... with the guild master dead we disbanded on our own and i decided to join Fairytail." he glares at Natsu who is still laying on the ground trying to breath after inhaling a lot of water. 

"then..." Robin glaces at Gajeel. "then you didn't..."

"no shit fr brains." Gajeel growls. "i was trying to tell you before we joined Fairytail after the guild disbanded."

"what should i do with her?" Grey questions looking around the Guild hall. The previously defeated members of Fairytail who are now standing up. He looks at Robin and smirks. "for all your big talk about killing everyone you didn't kill a single person."

"if i wanted then dead then they would be dead." Robin spits back at Grey. "i left them conscious enough to think about what they did to deserve death... it appears i was too soft on your guild."

"i'll say you were." Gajeel stands up straight and smirks. "i'm going to kick your ass." he grins and then begins a run towards Robin while she's frozen and leaps into the air punching her with his steel beam arm shattering the ice. Afterwards the two are rendered unconscious.