Rick and Morty: OC Roslin - Part 2

"The plan is simple." Roslin nods checking out the window of the door once more. "The guards will come open the door to take one of us out. The people on this planet aren't really that strong so I'd prefer if you didn't kill anybody. They only dislike technology because our leader is opposed to change." She continues to watch out the window while she explains. "the only way we'll get out of here alive is if I get my stuff back. I have a bracelet and a necklace I need to get back."

"Chicks and their jewelry right Morty." Rick chuckles.

"It isn't just simple jewelry!" Roslin growls glaring at rick. "I told you already the necklace is a special stone that allows me to breathe underwater."

"Right." Rick rolls his eyes. "So what does the bracelet do? Something else useless?"

"Rick..." Morty whines. "She's trying to help don't insult her."

"It teleports objects." Roslin pouts slightly. "If you want to move your ship to the lab then I need it back."

Rick stands there baffled. "It... teleports objects?"

"Yeah." Roslin rolls her eyes. "I haven't gotten it to successfully teleport anything living but it moves inanimate objects just fine." She glances out the window on the door again. "When the door opens I'm going to head for the storage room. I need my things back. You two will need to acquire stones as well otherwise you'll drown before we reach the surface."

"hu?" Rick and Morty both give Roslin the same confused look.

"How far below the surface do you think we are?" Roslin retorts. "The city we're in right now is about 40,000 feet underwater." (I GOOGLED DEEPEST OCEAN ON GOOGLE AND IT SAID THE DEEPEST PART OF EARTHS OCEAN IS 36,070 SO IT'S A BIG NUMBER! I guess... *shrugs*)

"What!?" Rick seems really surprised.

"What rick?" Morty asks confused. "That doesn't seem that high."

"That's deeper than the deepest ocean on earth Morty." Rick frowns and crosses his arms. "Roslin is right we'd be dead before we could reach the surface if we tried to swim without her help. Not to mention the intense pressure of being under water would crush us. Gravity is a bitch morty... a cold hearted bitch."

"That's what I was trying to tell you." Roslin frowns. "We might not have time for you to learn how to swim either so I hope you two are fast learners." She stops talking when she spots somebody walking down the halls. "Shh someone's coming." She whispers.

The door opens. "Ok time to carry out your sentence Roslin. Come with us... hey come back here!?" the guard yells as Roslin bolts past them and out the door, but she doesn't go far instead she runs up to a wall pushes off with her legs and spins around knocking both the guards knocking them out. She steals their keys.

Roslin flips her hair off her face and smirks at Rick. "Come on time is wasting we won't have long before they realize we've escaped." She runs down the hall followed closely by Rick and Morty.

"Holy shit rick did you see that!?" Morty screams as they run.

"Yeah she's a fucking badass!" Rick chuckles trying to keep up with Roslin. 'That's more like the Roslin i knew back in the day.'

Roslin ducks into a storage room using a key she took from one of the guys she knocked out, and begins sorting through crates of confiscated items. "If you see anything you like grab it now guys. I'm not the first person to get locked up for messing with technology. Everything the leader confiscates he has locked in here." She digs through creates as quickly as she can. "Your ship will be too big for them to lock in here and probably too heavy to move... it's most likely still where they left it before."

Rick nods and pokes through some creates curiously. "Yeah? They do that a lot? Take other people's spaceships?"

"No, normally they destroy technology." Roslin frowns. "Especially alien technology."

"Great..." Rick grumbles. "As if it wasn't already busted enough."

"Don't worry we'll fix your ship. I FOUND IT!" Roslin holds up a golden bracelet and smirks. "All this stuff is mine now." She points at them and teleports all the creates of junk to her lab. She tosses Rick and Morty both a shiny stone. "Whatever you do don't drop that or you won't make it to the surface. Let's move!" she leads the way down a back ally path through the city.

Rick and Morty follow behind watching to make sure they aren't seen.

When they get to the water Rick sees his ship. "Oh yeah great it's still here!" Rick hurries to inspect the damage. "Aww man... but I'm sure that dent will come out easy."

"We have more important things to worry about." Roslin Pouts as the alarms begin to ring. "Crap they're onto us! We need to go now!" she teleports the ship and pushes Rick and Morty both towards the water.

"Look lady I get you're in a hurry and shit but I gotta say I really hate pushy chicks." Rick mumbles.

"We don't have time for this. They'll check the water soon we need to hurry." Roslin grumbles. "Let's head into the water now hurry." She dives without waiting for Rick or Morty to answer.

Morty looks at Rick and frowns. "Are you sure it's safe rick?"

"Believe it or not Morty this is one of the few people in the galaxy I can trust. She does science and she doesn't bullshit around. Come on Morty hurry up." Rick mumbles and dives after Roslin. 

Morty hurries after him only to immediately struggle to swim after the stone transforms him. "R-Rick!?" Morty whines as he flips upside down. "How do you work this thing!?"

"Have you ever pictured yourself swimming like a fish." Roslin asks.

"Yes of course I have!" Morty replies. "But this is different."

"Not really." Roslin grabs morty's arm and pulls him along with her. "Just like this."

"Oh?!" Morty catches on quickly and is able to keep up with Roslin and Rick. "Rick how come you're already so good at this?"

"I know a different Roslin. Morty." Rick replies checking behind him to see if anyone is following. "In a different universe she was able to stop me from getting arrested by the fucking government. I kind of owe her one but ug... yeah she died..."

"What!?" Morty yells louder than he meant to.

"Calm down Morty people around me get shot all the time." Rick rolls his eyes. "She was helping me get away from the government and she got hit by one of their blasters." He pouts slightly. "Not like I care or anything but really she wasn't at fault. She just always seems to get blamed for everything. She's like me on her planet Morty."

Morty nods understanding a bit now. "Oh I see. So then not really friends but more like somebody you can trust?"

"Exactly Morty." Rick nods and speeds past Roslin. "You're slow!" Rick teases heading directly for the surface.

Roslin smirks. "It's strange I've never met either of you but I feel like I know you from somewhere."

"I get that A LOT!" Rick replies.