Dragon Ball Z: Vegeta x Goku - After Broly

(My DBZ vegeta and goku x broly gender bender, smut, rape is probably my most popular lemon so i decided to write another part! it's not a lemon so don't get your hopes up. just a cute little not even romance kind of between goku and vegeta as they try to overcome the strange event.)

After finding out that chichi and Bulma were unhappy with their husbands never coming home to be with their families whis took it upon himself to punish vegeta and goku by turning them into women for one day. HOWEVER while they had been abandoned on an empty planet with no powers in female bodies broly had shown up and raped them both. This resulted in the shattering of vegeta's pride and the shattering of Goku's everything 'BECAUSE I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON'. This is what happened after the lemon I wrote.

The two had gone home after whis turned them back to normal. Goku hadn't spoken much to either whis or vegeta, but that was fine with vegeta because he didn't really care.

-vegeta-

Vegeta returns home hugs Bulma for a moment and apologizes for not being around enough. "look I'm not usually the kind of guy that does this but... sry... alright... I just..." he frowns slightly and narrows his eyes at the ground. "I guess I'm just a self-centered arrogant prick..."

"no you're not." Bulma frowns. "I understand how important training is to you. I just wish you'd come around more." She smiles a tiny bit. "I don't know what's happened but I am glad you're finally starting to understand."

Vegeta rolls his eyes slightly and sighs. "yeah..." he glances up at the sky. 'if I'm not mistaken tonight should be a full moon so I should avoid being around others tonight.'

Bulma nods. "oh right the moon thing. I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt. Are you sure you'll be alright by yourself?"

"of course." Vegeta grumbles slightly and then walks past Bulma into the living room. "but first." he stops next to trunks and crosses his arms. "what are you doing? Watching cartoons?"

Trunks nods and smiles. "yup."

"well... don't stay up too late... and listen to your mom ok..." vegeta continues to pout until he reaches the gravity training machine. 'this time I'm just going to let them be confused. I won't be this upset forever but the whole event has made me realize that somethings are more important than fighting.'

-Goku-

Walks through the living room and is greeted by Goten and Gohan. Goten hugs Goku tightly around the leg and smiles. "DAD! mom! dad is home!" Goten calls.

"really?" chichi looks into the front room through the door to the kitchen.

"hey chichi..." Goku smiles a tiny bit still beat down from the previous events with broly.

"well color me surprised! You really are back!" chichi smiles. "you're just in time I was almost done with supper."

"it's ok... I'm not really that hungry..." goku mumbles and heads up the stairs. "actually I'm really tired..."

"n-not hungry!? Who are you and what have you done with goku!?" chichi screams.

"I think I'm going to take a break from training too..." goku mumbles for disappearing into the bedroom.

"break..." chichi stares at the steps and then looks at Gohan. "he sure is acting strange."

Gohan nods in agreement. "I know he was training with vegeta on another planet."

Chichi frowns. "I'll call Bulma and see if maybe vegeta knows what's up. you go try talking to your father."

Gohan nods and walks up the steps to the bedroom door. "dad..." Gohan mumbles as he cracks the door. "are you ok?"