I Will Love You Forever And Ever.

Start from the beginning

7 long years of relationship with Randhir. And now I am getting married to him. All of this still feels a dream. How did I get so lucky to get Randhir as my husband.

I remember all our hugs, our kisses, our make outs and everything that has US. Just US.

I am still not able to forget the day when Randhir told our family about our relationship.
Sanyukta + Randhir = Sandhir, he had said. I was way too shocked to hear that and was afraid of my parents reaction. But they supported me then, and they support me now and even forever.

Randhir takes my hand in his and squeeze a little bringing me back to earth.

"How do you always get zoned out?"he asks looking at me.

"Was thinking about us."I tell him.

After having our order we leave the place and go to his farmhouse. There was once this time that I hated entering it. And look now, I love visiting it every now and then.

As soon as we enter in the house he picks me up in bridal way. I don't say anything to him and he takes us in the bedroom. Both of us sit together as he wraps his arms around me.

"What were you thinking about us in that cafe?"he asks after a long time

"We have been together for so long and now are getting married. From tomorrow I'll not be Sanyukta Agrawal anymore. I will be Sanyukta Shekhawat."I smile while saying that.

I look at Randhir who is already looking at me lovingly. He pulls me more close to himself and rests his chin on my shoulder.

This guy with whom I'm sitting right now. This guy, my would be husband, my love, my life, my everything will be only mine from tomorrow. But the fact that I would be leaving my parents house stills scares me.

I know I and Randhir live just next door and I can meet my parents whenever I want to. But.. There is this small part of me which is afraid.

How am I going to fulfill all the responsibility of a wife?
Moreover if I fail in doing so then will Randhir stop loving me?

Maybe Randhir sensed my quietness and kissed me on my neck bringing me back to earth. I looked at him and he just gave me a warm smile. That kind of smile which says, speak up I'm listening.

I let out a sigh not knowing from where to begin. Randhir takes my hand into his and intertwined our fingers together.

"I just don't know Randhir. All of this is like a very beautiful dream, just like a fairy tale. But this still scares me. I love you Randhir, I really do. And I know you love me too. More than anything in this world. Still it is scaring me. I don't know how I am going to handle all the responsibilities. My new life did not even start and I am already freaking out."I put all my insecurities in front of him.

He turns me around and makes me look into his eyes. As I look into his jet black orbs, all I see is pure love. I never underestimated his love for me. I know he loves me more than he loves himself. And also that he will not leave me at any cost.

He cups my face with his hands and joins our forehead together.

"Even I am scared. What if I could not take up all the responsibilities of a husband? What if distance starts growing between us? There are so many what if's Sanyu. But that does not mean we will drift apart from each other. I will never let you go away from me. And it was, is and will always be a fairy tale."Randhir says and there is so much determination in his voice that I almost see the future from his eyes.

"I love you Randhir.. I love you so much."I tell him the truth.

I know I have told him a thousand times. And I will tell that to him every time. I need him to know that we are in this together. It's not you and me. It's US.

He kisses me on my cheeks and then on my forehead.

"I will love you forever and ever."he says and places his soft lips on mine.

"I promise..."he says while his lips still touching my lips.

"I promise that too.."I say and kiss his lips which are still on my lips.

He deepens the kiss while my hand travel to his hair making them all messy. I feel him smiling in the kiss and I too smile.

Finally from tomorrow a new chapter is going to start.

The chapter of our undying love for each other.

Hey guys..
Long author's note ahead..
Before reading this, go and watch the 3rd episode of Black Coffee..
Parsh😍😍
I am kind of addicted to them..
Did you like the episode.. I loved it.

Ok now back to my story...
I know I have updated after so long but that is because I was busy.. But still you are reading this so a big thank you..
How did you find this chapter?
Was it fine or it was boring?
Tell me your views because that makes me improve my story.

************************************
Invitation card:

All my readers are invited to attend Sandhir wedding in my next chapter..
Note: Sandhir do accept gifts in the form of votes and comment.. So don't forget to give us our gifts..
Sandhir would be eagerly waiting for you guys..

Yours sincerely,
Sandhir 😍😍 and the crazy writer of this story😂😂😜😜😝

*****************************

So now as you got the invitation card so you can attend the wedding. And it's not going to be that typical wedding.. It's going to have lots of fun, love and romance..
So if you want early update so do give me my gifts and boost my energy😂😂

See you soon... ;-)
Vote. Comment. Share.