Chapter 10

Emily's P.O.V

Oh god! I feel like a slut! I mean, I just made out with someone in the middle of the corridor. For what? To make Jesse jealous? Yes that's it. But I've got to admit- he's a great kisser.

As I walked towards my home room, I got many guys try to hit on me. I winked at some but ignored others.

Just as I was about to grab the doorknob, I was dragged into the nearby janitors closet. Before I could scream, I had a hand cover my mouth. I struggled against the grip I was in but had little success.

"Give up sweetheart. Its not use fighting it"

I relaxed slightly at the sound of the familiar voice. His hand removed itself from my mouth.

"Jesse. What are you doing?"

"I've been waiting for this moment"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What are you-"

I was cut of with a gasp as his lips forcefully latched onto mine. With no second thought, I kissed him back. When his tongue slid against my bottom lip, I immediately granted access. Our tongues fought for control-his winning- until we broke apart for air, but I didn't have time to ask questions. His lips then attached themselves to my neck. He lifted my up by my hips-allowing me to wrap my legs around his toned abs-before continuing to kiss along my collarbone. I gasped as he licked and began to suck on my sweet spot. It felt so wrong yet so right. He began to grip me as my hands ran up and down his six-pack. I could feel him getting hard beneath me, pressing against my area as our lips locked once again. Too. Much.

I pulled away from him- both of us gasping for air.

"Damn girl!"

I giggled at his words but all I can do is question myself: Was this the right thing to do?

Jesse's P.O.V

That was hot! I could tell that this was going to be the best one yet. Her lips were so plump and inviting but I knew I had to wait. I persuaded myself to stop before I took her there and then. I needed to wait for the perfect time. The perfect time to strike my prey.

Emily's P.O.V

After mine and Jesse's little.... meeting, I continued towards second period. There was no point going to my first because-when I looked at the time-there were only five minutes remaining anyway.

I headed to my Home Economics class, daydreaming about what happened. All that came to my mind were 'What If's'. What if that was the wrong thing to do? What if he ignored me forever. What if he told everyone what happened? What if he filmed it all? What if he-

"Oomph"

I fell to the ground after walking straight into someone. Looking up, I see a breathtakingly good looking guy. His brown hair swept across his face. His eyes were a piercing shade of green and his teeth were a sparkling white. All-in-all, he was hot!

"I-I'm so sorry" I stuttered uncontrollably. What? If you were in the presence of a really hot guy would you not be nervous?

"No, it was my fault. I should've looked where I was going"

He held a hand out to help me up. I gratefully took it and-as though I weighed nothing-he pulled me up swiftly.

I stared at him awkwardly until I realised that we were in silence.

"Well...I better get going now. It was a pleasure meeting you" I hurried off down the corridor.

"Wait" he shouted down the corridor. I stopped sand turned. "I didn't get your name"

I smirked. "That's because I didn't tell you". With that, I left him standing there in the middle of the corridor.

"Hot-Guy's" P.O.V

As she walked off, I smiled to myself. She wants to play hard to get. But she will fall for me. They always do. But right now only one thing is going through my mind at the moment.

"Damn girl!"