Chapter 9

Jesse's P.O.V

It's been months since Emily started Woodbridge High. Since then, she's become popular, become a cheerleader and successfully turned on more than one guy.

I watch her get dressed every morning bed undressed every night. It sounds creepy but I stand there. If she has noticed-which I doubt- she hasn't said a word. She looks sexy in her lace underwear. So sexy that I am tempted to take her, anywhere in the house, even on the streets. That's how excited I am. Her ass is perfectly sculpted, round and smooth. Her breasts are plump and my hands are itching to touch them.

'All in good time'

She acts so natural around me. Like she has known me forever. But little does she know, that she won't be around much longer. Little does she know that with me around, she is not safe.

Emily's P.O.V

Cheer practice has been coming back easily now. I have been to a few months of practice. Flirting has been coming just as easily. Guys from all years apparently want a bit of new girl, and I give them just that.

Jesse. He always seemed to be on my mind though. In my head. In my dreams. To be honest, I think he's haunting me. Whenever he is around me, I feel unsure of myself-despite the sparks I feel when we touch. Or some reason, I don't feel safe around him. Is he a friend or is he a foe?

For years I have been the sweet and innocent girl. The good girl. Ever since that day.

I think it's time for a change. I have seen the way guys look at me. I have seen how Jesse looks at me. They want me. I just know it. If they want me, they can have me. My first kiss-yes I have Virgin Lips at my age. My virginity. My life. All I want is a bit of fun in the life I have left. While it lasts.

I look through my wardrobe to find the sexiest outfit I have.

"Nope"

"No"

"Ugh! I bought this?"

I throw out my baggy jeans, sweatpants and torn converse. How much crap do I own? I go towards the back of the closet.

"Ah ha" I found the perfect thing.

Running into the en suite, I take a quick shower, washing my hair and shaving.

As I rub the coconut-smelling shampoo into my scalp, I imagine the faces on everyone's faces. I giggle to myself, thinking of their gapping mouths and wide eyes.

After jumping out the shower, I tamed my hair. My hair isn't always as naturally straight as I like it, especially when I am in a rush. But who cares if I'm late? I'm hot and popular now!

With my hair straightened, teeth brushed, makeup and clothes on, I stare at myself in the long mirror . I. look. gorgeous.

Jesse's P.O.V

Wow! Does she look hot or what. I can feel my mini-me growing just by the sight of her.

Her perfect breasts are on full show with a figure hugging, low-cut top. Her ass is so sexy in her skin-tight jeans. On her feet, she wears heels that make her look tall for a girl. Not a tall as me though. No way.

If she wants to keep her virginity for as long as she can, she needs to stop dressing like that. But for now, I will enjoy it while it lasts. She won't be looking like that for long. Soon, that perfectly-applied makeup will be running down her face with the tears that I cause.

'God! I need to get laid.' I run the first number I have on speed dial as I walk into my room.

"Hello" A female voice purred down the phone.

"I need you now!"

"Controlling. I like it!"

"Just make sure you have the house to yourself by the time I get there!"

"Alright. God Jesse. Someone's cranky"

"Whatever" I hung up. Why do the girls that are good in bed have to be so annoying?

Emily's P.O.V

I walk into school and everything goes quiet. All eyes are on me. Do I have something on my face? Before I start to chicken out, I strut towards my locker, swaying my hips as I go. I wink every so often at passing guys. Girls are stabbing knives in the back of my head with their eyes. In their minds, I think I have probably died over a hundred times already. Ha! They think they're all it! Well, ladies. There's time for a little healthy competition.

By the time I have made it to my locker, Jesse is just walking in to school. His eyes meet mine and he freezes in place. They slowly drift down to my body and then back up to my eyes again, a smirk grew on his lips. It was then I noticed a girl hanging off of his arm. I think I've seen her in the cheer squad. Massy? Melanie? Mace? Yes that's it Mace. Mace Dowers. She has to be the blindest bimbo I have ever met. He's tacky at cheerleading too. How she got picked for the team I'll never know. Maybe she's giving the head coach a blow job every now and then or something.

If he wants to play dirty, then- change of plan- that's exactly what I'll do. He wants to make me jealous, then the clothes are obviously not enough. Ill make him jealous alright.

I grab the nearest guy and start working.

Jesse's P.O.V

She's making out with him. The biggest jerk in the school. Against her locker. Right in front of me. If she's trying to make me jealous, then it's working.

"O.M.G! Look at them" I jump at the sound of an annoyingly familiar high pitched voice. Mace. "In plain view. Ugh. I mean, get a room"

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the couple's hot make out session. Boys around them started wolf-whistling and girls are glaring at them.

After what seemed like years, they finally pulled away.

"Call me sometime?"

Dumbfounded, he just nodded. Come on dude. You're meant to be a player. You are meant to leave them daydreaming. Not the other way around.

She walked away with nothing else being said, but not before she gives me a quick smirk.

If that's how you want to be then- change of plan- game on bitch.