Kang Daniel revealed to be the Wanna One member who received the lowest first pa

Kang Daniel revealed to be the Wanna One member who received the lowest first payment?

Earlier, it was reported that the agencies of Wanna One members have received the first payment of 150 million KRW (~133,000 USD) each. Final calculations counting the division with the label and labelmates show that the actual amount of the first payment slightly differs for each of the members. 

Out of the 11 members of Wanna One, individual trainee Kim Jae Hwan took home the highest first payment. As he does not have an agency to divide the earnings with, he has taken 150 million KRW all to himself. 

Hwang Min Hyun, Lai Kuan Lin, Park Ji Hoon, Bae Jin Young, Ha Sung Woon, and Ong Seung Wu reportedly split their first payment in half with their agency. This means each member ended up taking home 75 million KRW (~67,000 USD). 

The amount drops even more for remaining members Kang Daniel, Yoon Ji Sung, Lee Dae Hwi, and Park Woo Jin. 

As previously stated, the first payment was directed to each of the labels, not each of the members. Kang Daniel and Yoon Ji Sung from MMO Entertainment reportedly split 150 million KRW in half with the agency, and the remaining 75 million KRW was split again for each member. This means Kang Daniel and Yoon Ji Sung ended up taking about 37.5 million KRW (~33,600 USD) each. The same calculation applies for Lee Dae Hwi and Park Woo Jin who are both from Brand New Music.  

Ultimately, Kang Daniel, Yoon Ji Sung, Lee Dae Hwi, and Park Woo Jin are the members who took home the lowest first payment. Netizens are expressing shock, especially for Kang Daniel as he was the member who was the busiest yet also one of the members who made the lowest. 

The talk about fairness is sparking following the final calculations of Wanna One members' payment. What are your thoughts on the issue?