Wanna One's Yoon Ji Sung Had Enlistment Date Ready Before "Produce 101 Season 2"

Wanna One members Kang Daniel, Park Ji Hoon, Ong Sung Woo, Yoon Ji Sung, and Hwang Min Hyun will continue their appearance on the upcoming August 10 broadcast of “Happy Together 3.”

The episode reveals that Yoon Ji Sung, the oldest member of Wanna One, had a military enlistment date ready when he participated in “Produce 101 Season 2.” He says, “I lived in a small basement room for the 7 years that I was a trainee. I truly thought ‘Produce 101 Season 2’ was my last chance. I had an enlistment date ready as well.”

He continues, “The conditions were so bad, that I coexisted with fruit flies during my time living there.”

Because of the extremely hard times that Yoon Ji Sung had as a trainee, others couldn’t believe what he had to go through. The studio erupts into laughter when everyone says that Yoon Ji Sung was probably hallucinating.

In the same episode, Kang Daniel reveals that he appeared on “Produce 101 Season 2” because of Yoon Ji Sung. Ong Sung Woo also talks about his part time job as a shopping mall, wedding, and hair model before his debut. He was named “Part Time King” by his fellow Wanna One members.

Ong Sung Woo comments about his embarrassment towards the photos taken during his part time years. He playfully blames the owner of the shopping mall by saying, “He made me wear strange things, and also asked me to pose in interesting positions. I even searched online for those photos, and they were gone. But several of them are back.”

Catch the five Wanna One stars on “Happy Together 3” on August 10, 11:10 p.m. KST!