PD Shares How Wanna One's Kang Daniel And Ong Sung Woo Play Pivotal Roles In "Ma

PD Shares How Wanna One’s Kang Daniel And Ong Sung Woo Play Pivotal Roles In “Master Key

SBS’s “Master Key” has been garnering great interest for its star-studded lineup every week. When asked who he believes plays a pivotal role in shaping the atmosphere on set, producing director Im Hyung Taek chose Wanna One’s Kang Daniel and Ong Sung Woo.

Last week’s episode had NU’EST W’s JR reuniting with the two Wanna One members, and the upcoming episode will show them meeting up with Jeong Sewoon, another former contestant of “Produce 101 Season 2.” The episode that was filmed on November 7 featured an appearance by fellow Wanna One member Yoon Ji Sung.

While talking about the show, PD Im Hyung Taek said, “There aren’t a lot of shows these days that have this many idols appearing together in one episode. But thanks to the ones who are very sociable, like Kang Daniel and Ong Sung Woo, everyone gets to know each other pretty quickly. Though it hasn’t been that long since they made their debut, the two quickly became friends with EXO’s Chanyeol, and SHINee’s Key and Taemin, to name a few people. Thanks to them, we get great reactions out of the guests.”

He continued to explain why he invited Wanna One’s Yoon Ji Sung to the show as he said, “Once everyone gets to know each other, the guests become more outgoing about participating in the games. We invited Yoon Ji Sung, not just because he’s a member of Wanna One, but because his close friendship with the other two Wanna One members will make the games even more fun.” The PD added, “It’s difficult to run a psychological game if people aren’t comfortable with each other. It has become more fun now that the cast feel comfortable enough to open up and make alliances.”

“Master Key” is a show that invites top celebrities to participate in a game to fin who has the winning ‘Master Key.’ Last week’s episode added a new element of the “Angel and Devil” rule, upgrading the show and making it more interesting.