Wanna One's Kang Daniel, Park Ji Hoon, And Hwang Min Hyun To Appear On "Hello Co

Wanna One’s Kang Daniel, Park Ji Hoon, And Hwang Min Hyun To Appear On “Hello Counselor”

With news last week that Wanna One wouldbe appearing on KBS 2TV’s “Hello Counselor,” it has now been confirmed which members will become counselors for the day!

According to a representative of the show, Wanna One’s Kang Daniel, Park Ji Hoon, and Hwang Min Hyun will be participating in a taping for the show on August 27.

“Hello Counselor” is a talk show program that invites people to come share their concerns and worries with the nation to find a solution. Wanna One’s Kang Daniel, Park Ji Hoon, and Hwang Min Hyun are set to step up to the plate and provide ideas on how to solve different situations, drawing from their personal life experiences. The trio has already charmed many with their appearances on other variety shows like “Happy Together 3” and “Weekly Idol,” so viewers are interested to see how they will do as daily counselors.

The episode of “Hello Counselor” featuring Kang Daniel, Park Ji Hoon, and Hwang Min Hyun will air on September 4 at 11:10 p.m. KST.

If you could submit a concern or worry for these three members to help you with, what would it be?