Wanna One Announces Debut Title Track With New MV Teaser

At the end of the first episode of Wanna One’s new Mnet reality show “Wanna One Go,” the group’s title track was announced!

In the members’ individual teaser videos, previews were shared of two songs on Wanna One’s upcoming debut mini album that could be the title track: “Burn It Up” and “Energetic.” Fans were asked to vote on which song they’d like to see the group use for their debut, and previews of music videos for both tracks were also released.

At the end of August 3’s premiere episode of “Wanna One Go,” a dramatic video announced the results of the voting! The group’s debut title track will be “Energetic.”

“Energetic” was co-composed by Flow Blow and PENTAGON’s Hui, with lyrics by Hui and his fellow PENTAGON member Wooseok.

According to Mnet, 2,692,776 votes were made during the period from July 17 to 27. “Energetic” took a huge lead over “Burn It Up,” as it received 2,227,041 votes.

You can watch the announcement video below, which includes a new teaser for “Energetic”!

Wanna One will be making their debut on August 7 with their first mini album “1×1=1 (TO BE ONE).” Although “Energetic” has been chosen as the title track, “Burn It Up” will still be released as another song on the mini album.