Police arrive at 'Weekly Idol' studio after receiving numerous complaints about

A huge crowd of Wanna One fans has caused street congestion. 

Recently, it was announced that Wanna One is filming for 'Weekly Idol'. Following the report, numerous fans waited for the boy group outside the recording studio in Gangnam on July 26 in hopes to see the members. 

The huge crowd made it difficult for passersby to walk down the street. Many customers who were visiting the cafe on the first floor of the building also filed complaints. 

Producers of 'Weekly Idol' made an announcement regarding the issue via Twitter and warned, "Complaints are overflowing due to the fans who are taking over the hallway, elevator, and the streets... We will be contacting the police if the violation continues. We dearly ask fans to follow orders."

YMC Entertainment also spoke up about the issue and stated, "We asked fans to leave but they did not move. The complaints are an issue but we're also concerned about the safety of the fans who are waiting outside in the extremely hot weather. We dearly request for fans to leave the site."

The warnings by the producers and the agency did not have much effect. Ultimately, the police had to arrive at the scene to control the huge crowd. 

Incidents of Wanna One sasaeng fans overcrowding outside recording studios and even causing harms to the membersare continuing to become an issue. Many netizens are demanding more strong security and measures against the fans. 

Meanwhile, Wanna One is scheduled to make their official debut on August 7.