Wanna One Surprises Hwang Min Hyun For His Birthday

Wanna One threw a birthday surprise for Hwang Min Hyun on their August 8 Naver V Live broadcast!

During the episode, Wanna One presented their “2017 Wanna One Teamwork Rally” in which the group carried out three different games to foster a spirit of teamwork. As a reward for completing the games, the members were presented with beef. Ha Sung Woon expressed his gratitude for the reward by saying, “We received this beef by working very hard, but we are so grateful to the production team for looking after us. There are 11 of us, so we are very happy to get to eat beef.

“The time on this episode was to confirm our unity as a group. I was surprised that we worked so well together.” Park Woo Jin added. As he bowed deeply, the video’s ratings spiked and exceeded 1 billion 20 million hearts.

Yoon Ji Sung stated, “I will truly work hard. Because of Wannables, we have so much to be thankful for every day and also get to have amazing experiences like this one.”

The episode seemed like it was wrapping up as Ha Sung Woon and Hwang Min Hyun reminded fans to watch Wanna One’s first broadcasted live performance on “M!Countdown” on Wednesday as well as to not miss the final episode of “Wanna One Go.” But the boys still had some more surprises for us.

Yoon Ji Sung said, “Finally, we would like to end with ‘Slate Fairy’ Ong Sung Woo’s clapper slate. He has told us that he feels empty these days without it.” Instead of a slate, Ong Sung Woo returned carrying a birthday cake for Hwang Min Hyun and led the members in singing “Happy Birthday.” The boys had been planning this surprise for Hwang Min Hyun all along!

” The boys had been planning this surprise for Hwang Min Hyun all along!