Picnic Date

Kurt and Blaine had been husbands for about 5 years now, and during that time, they always tried to have a date night once a week.

Some of the dates they went on consisted of going to see a movie and dinner, going shopping, going to a spa, amongst others.

One date night that stood in particular, was when Kurt surprised Blaine with something special that neither has done it before.

It was the Friday morning when Kurt woke Blaine with loads of kisses on the cheek and then one peck on the lips, to see if he was going to wake up.

After about 30 minutes, both were sitting by the table eating breakfast quietly, enjoying each other's company. Whenever they could eat breakfast together, they talked and talked, without their mouths full, obviously, about their day.

"So, what are we going to do today?" Blaine curiously asked, whilst finishing up his breakfast and setting the plate aside.

"Maybe we can just chill and enjoy ourselves," Kurt lied, but also tried to make sense, as he got up to put the plates away into the white dishwasher.

"Sounds good," Blaine replied, as he gave his husband a sweet and tender kiss on the lips.

At about 14:30(2:30) pm, Kurt had to tell Blaine, that he had to shut his eyes whilst Kurt got something from the bedroom.

When he got back, he slowly reached out in front of his eyes and started tying the scarf at the back of his head into the knot, but before he did that, he double checked whether he had his eyes shut, to which he did have them closed.

"What are you doing?" Blaine wondered, as Kurt finished wrapping the scarf around his eyes.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," Kurt teased as he walked round to get Blaine to get ready.

"Oh, come on!! You're not going to tell me??!!" Blaine exaggerated, as he grabbed hold of Kurt's hands and started walking to the coat stand.

"Nope!!" Kurt laughed, plopping the 'p', then, put his outdoor essentials on.

5 minutes later, they were sat in the car, ready to leave. During the walk to the car, Kurt obviously helped lead Blaine to the car since he was blindfolded.

Soon enough, they had arrived at the park, and Kurt helped Blaine out of the car, carefully.

"Right, just take my hand and I'll lead you," Kurt stated, whilst giving Blaine one of his hands, since his other hand had a basket full of food, as well as a blanket.

Blaine took his hand and followed his husband until he stopped.

"Okay, I have to fix some things, so you just stand there and don't move, got that??!!" Kurt reassured Blaine, to which he nodded.

Kurt then set everything up the way he wanted and how he thought that Blaine would like it.

After a few minutes, Kurt finally asked Blaine to take his blindfold off to see his surprise.

Once he took it off, he saw the most beautiful sight in the world. Well, the second most beautiful.

In front of him, there was a huge light pink blanket with a basket full of food, which was laid out on the blanket. As well as a basket, there was wine. With a gorgeous view, overlooking the lake.

"Oh my god!! This is amazing!!" Blaine gasped, as he took hold of Kurt's hand and squeezed it.

"Thanks, I did it all for you," Kurt replied, before kissing him on the cheek.

"Aaaaawww, you didn't have to," Blaine answered, before pecking his husband on the lips.

"Well, I wanted to, and you've been so amazing to me throughout all the years we've been together that I wanted to do something extra special for you," Kurt smiled, keeping in eye contact with him.

"Aw, you're also amazing," Blaine grinned back at him, who was leading him to sit down on the blanket.

Once they sat down, they started talking about all their dates they've had together and stories and also feeding each other chocolate covered strawberries as well as other foods.

Half an hour later, they were resting on their backs and talking about what they were going to do later that week since both of them didn't have any special work to do or any events they were going to.

"Do you have any ideas what we can do this week?" Kurt asked Blaine.

"Not really, but we could just cuddle and watch movies on the couch?" Blaine answered.

"I would love that!!" Kurt smiled, before giving Blaine a peck on the lips.

"I love you so much!!" Blaine grinned after the kiss.

"I love you too!!" Kurt smiled back.

About 5 minutes later, they were packing up their picnic basket and walking back to the car.

Once they got home, they decided to do what Blaine suggested before when they were having a picnic for a few hours.

It was around 19:00 (07:00) pm when they ate dinner and then they had some dessert.

After a while, they went back to cuddling and watching the rest of the movie they were watching and then decided to go to bed.

They both said 'I love you' to each other before going to bed peacefully and quietly.