First Time

Kurt and Blaine had been together for a little over a year, and they loved each other deeply that they knew that they were each other's one.

They were still in high school, but that didn't make it any worse, for them to talk about having their first time in high school.

One day, they had just come home from school on a Friday and they wanted to have their first time soon.

"So, when do you want to have the first time?" Kurt asked, whilst putting his hands on top of his boyfriends'.

"Soon, maybe tonight or tomorrow night," Blaine replied and smiled.

"Yeah, sure. I would rather do it tomorrow," Kurt suggested.

"That's okay. We can do it tomorrow," Blaine answered.

The Friday evening consisted of studying and cuddling and enjoying each other's company.

On Saturday, they decided to go shopping for a few hours because they wanted to.

After they shopped, they came home and chilled for most of the day until they had to make dinner.

Whilst they were eating dinner, Blaine kindly asked Kurt something about their relationship.

"So, are you ready for our first time?" Blaine asked Kurt, after finishing his food.

"Yes, I'm ready," Kurt answered. "Are you?"

"Yes, I'm really happy of where I am in my life right now. I have the best boyfriend ever, and I'm about to have the first time with him," Blaine replied.

"Aaaww, you are so cute!!" Kurt smiled back at him and got ready to put the dishes away.

After a couple of minutes, they were both ready to go to the bedroom.

A little later on, they were enjoying themselves and cuddling on the bed.

"I love you," Blaine said, smiling to Kurt.

"I love you too," Kurt said, smiling to Blaine.

Then, the longest night awaits for them, and especially, one to remember.