Army Surprise

As you know, Kurt and Blaine are happily married. Despite the fact that Blaine has been in the army for about 3 years and therefore, hasn't seen his family for 3 years.

Kurt has missed him very much whilst he has been away. He's also been bored quite a fair amount, but also he's been working at VOGUE.

After Blaine had been there for less than 3 years, he decided to go and surprise Kurt early.

Meanwhile, with Kurt, he would cry himself to sleep every night because he misses his husband very much and he would often not go out in the weekend.

"I miss him so much. I love him with everything that I have," Kurt sadly said, whilst watching Moulin Rouge and eating ice cream.

Blaine had decided he would surprise Kurt at home when he knew that he would be at home.

Blaine didn't tell anyone about him coming home apart from Kurt's dad, Burt.

One Friday, Blaine was on the flight back home when the announcer announced that they were leaving in about 10 minutes.

Then, about 10 hours later, they had arrived in New York and were getting ready to go out of the plane.

A half an hour later, Blaine was waiting for his luggage at the belt and getting busy with his phone.

About 10 minutes later, he had his luggage, and walked out of the airport to find a taxi to go to Kurt's apartment.

Meanwhile, in Kurt's apartment, he was watching TV and boring himself.

He was thinking about how Blaine was such a huge part of his life and how he was just his everything.

At about 15:00pm (3:00pm), Blaine had come quite near the apartment when he came up with an idea.

"Hey, do you mind stopping at the flower store over there?" Blaine asked the taxi driver.

"No, are you planning on to give it to your significant other?" The taxi driver replied.

"Yeah," Blaine smiled.

After about 15 minutes, Blaine had bought flowers and they were about 5 minutes away from the apartment.

Kurt was making a snack and making coffee at this time and then he was going to carry on watching TV in the apartment.

Blaine was just outside the apartment building when Kurt had just sat down in the couch to eat his snack and drink his coffee.

After 5 minutes, Blaine arrived outside the apartment and rang the doorbell.

Inside the apartment, Kurt heard it, then got up and opened the door.

"SURPRISE!!" Blaine shouted and smiling, as well as giving the flowers to Kurt.

"Oh my god!" Kurt gasped and went on to give Blaine a hug and a kiss. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I got let off a little early, because I wanted to surprise you," Blaine said, after he had sat down on the couch/sofa.

"Aaaaawww, I have an amazing husband," Kurt awed and sat down next to him on the couch.

"You are amazing as well," Blaine kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks. I love you. " Kurt and Blaine said in unison.

For the rest of the evening until 11pm, they just cuddled and watched their favourite shows.

At about 11pm, they were both tired, so, they went to bed peacefully.