Valentine's Day Surprise

Today is Valentine's Day. Blaine has a special surprise for his husband tonight.

The time now was 2'o'clock in the afternoon and Blaine was making lunch for them both when Kurt came into the kitchen.

"What are we having for dinner?" Kurt asked, wrapping his arms around his waist and kissing him on the cheek.

"It's a surprise," Blaine replied, turning around an kissed him on the lips and turning off the stove.

"Oh, really?" Kurt smirked and going to sit down at the table.

"Yep!" Blaine answered, plopping the 'p'.

"Okay," Kurt sighed and began to dig in to his husband's food.

The next 3 hours were spent cuddling and watching their favourite movie.

At about 17:15 (5:15pm), Blaine had asked politely if Kurt could go out for a bit because he (Blaine) had to fix his surprise for him.

"Fine, I will. Just send me a message when I can come home, okay?" Kurt replied, whilst putting his shoes on and a jacket on.

"Okay, I will. Love you," Blaine smiled, leaning against the doorway.

"Love you too," Kurt smiled back and opened the door and got out.

**********

At about 18:00pm (6:00), Kurt got a text from his amazing husband saying:

You can come home now!!

Then, Kurt replied:

Yaaay!! It's cold outside!!

Then ten minutes later, Kurt got home and before he even got in, he saw Blaine standing in front of the door, which was slightly adjusted, with a scarf in his hand.

"Hey, what's up with the scarf?" Kurt wondered, whilst pointing at it.

"I'm going to have to blindfold you because you're not allowed to look until the last minute, okay?" Blaine smiled, and holding the blindfold/scarf to Kurt.

"Fine. I love you and I would do anything for you," Kurt said, when he felt Blaine tie the scarf over his eyes and took one of his hands and intertwined it with one of his own.

Blaine led Kurt by the dining table so that Kurt could see his masterpiece.

"Okay, are you ready?" Blaine asked Kurt, whilst going behind him ready to take off his blindfold.

"Yes, I'm totally ready," Kurt replied.

And with that, Blaine slowly untied the blindfold and then took it off.

"Oh my god," Kurt gasped, once Blaine had taken the blindfold off of him. "This is so amazing, did you do all this for me?"

"Yes, I did, because you're amazing and the best husband I could ever ask for," Blaine looked at Kurt lovingly.

In front of the happiest couple ever, there was roses and candles everywhere. On the dining table, there was delicious lasagne and some candles.

"Aaaww, you're the best husband I could ever ask for," Kurt said, leaning down to kiss him on the lips.

"Hey, do you want to eat my delicious lasagne?" Blaine said, slowly moving Kurt to his seat.

"Of course, I want to. I'm starving!!" Kurt said, happily sitting down and waiting until Blaine had sat down as well.

After about half an hour, they were finished eating.

The next 3 hours, they spent it cuddling and watching their favourite movies and obviously, eating ice cream.

Then, at about 22:30(10:30), Blaine told Kurt that he had another surprise for him.

"Oh, come on, really?" Kurt sighed, looking at Blaine.

"Yes, really," Blaine replied and then giving him a peck on the lips.

"Okay," Kurt said, finally giving in.

"Good," Blaine said, getting himself and Kurt up from the sofa.

When they were just by outside the bedroom door, Blaine asked Kurt to close his eyes, to which then he replied:

"Fine, I will," Kurt sighed, closing his eyes.

Then, Blaine opened their bedroom door, ready to give Kurt his Valentine's Day surprise.

"Ready?" Blaine asked, when he had opened the bedroom door.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Kurt replied.

"Okay, then, you can open your eyes now," Blaine smiled.

Then, without a second, Kurt opened his eyes to the most mesmerising sight he had ever seen in his life, other than Blaine, of course.

In front of Kurt, there were rose petals on the floor and on the bed, which was shaped in a heart. As well as rose petals, there was also a tray of chocolate covered strawberries and this type of champagne.

"This is amazing," Kurt gasped, then looked at Blaine lovingly.

"Thank you!! I did this all for you, my lovely sweet husband," Blaine hugged Kurt. "I love you so much!"

"No, thank YOU," Kurt pulled away from the hug and gave him a peck on the lips. "I love you too!"

The rest of the night they spent eating the strawberries, which were delicious and drinking some champagne, just a little.

Then, at about 23:30pm (11:30), they had tidied up and gone to sleep.