Kiss in the Rain

One time, when Kurt and Blaine were dating, they were on a date, in fact, they were on many dates, but this one was very special.

Blaine's idea for the date was to do the ideal, you know, go see a movie and get dinner. However, he was going to pick up Kurt and then Blaine would drive to the cinema.

At Kurt's house, he was getting ready for his date, like getting his suit done up, whilst thinking to himself, 'I think he's the one!'

Meanwhile, Blaine was just getting into his car, and he also thought the same thing.

Soon enough, Blaine was at Kurt's house, waiting for him outside.

When Kurt saw him outside, he jumped for joy!! Then, he walked outside and pretended nothing had happened.

A few hours later, they had finished the movie and were just deciding where to go for dinner!!

"Hey, what do you want for dinner?" Blaine asked.

"I don't know," Kurt shrugged.

"Okay, do you like pizza?" Blaine answered back.

"Of course!! Who doesn't??!!" Kurt shrugged, in an obvious reason.

Then, fast forward, a few hours later, they had finished dinner and on their way home, when it started raining. They were in the car still.

Both of them complained, that it was raining, but they were inside the car, meaning that they were dry.

Soon enough, they were right outside Kurt's house. So, being a gentleman, Blaine opened the door for him.

A few minutes later, it started pouring with rain. Yay(not)!!

"You know what I've always wanted to do?!" Blaine asked.

"No," Kurt answered, curiously.

"This," Blaine replied, grabbing Kurt's arm and his neck with other hand and then kissing him.

Kurt moaned into the kiss, like 'what is happening?' However, he enjoyed the kiss and loved what was happening.

Blaine deepened the kiss, and so, Kurt deepened it as well.

After the kiss, they both looked at each other lovingly, like they were so meant to be.

"Um, I have to go," Kurt replied, sadly.

"Okay, I love you," Blaine replied, looking sad and happy at the same time.

"I love you too," Kurt shouted, just before he got inside his house.

Blaine, who was looking depressed started walking to his car slowly.

Once he had opened the car door, he looked at the house one time before he got in.

He then proceeded to start the car and drove slowly away.

20 minutes later, Blaine had arrived home and the first thing he did was to call Kurt.

Meanwhile, at Kurt's house, he was in his bedroom, sulking, because he loved Blaine so much and he wished that they lived closer to each other.

Then, all of a sudden, Kurt's phone started ringing, to which he picked up and it was, of course, Blaine. They talked for hours and hours, until they decided that it was time for bed.