Cheer Up!!

Kurt was sitting in the living room, with his head down, looking at the floor when his wonderful husband came through the door.

"Hey," Blaine said, enthusiastically, taking his coat and shoes off.

"Hey," Kurt said, gloomily.

"What's wrong?" Blaine asked, whilst getting in front of his husband on his knees and taking his hands.

"I'm just upset," Kurt replied, sinking down eventually so that he was laying on the sofa.

"Why?" Blaine said, worryingly and making Kurt scoot a bit and laying next to him. Even though he was a bit taller than Kurt, he could still fit on the sofa.

"I had my audition, as you may know, and it didn't go quite as I planned. I sang and sang, but I tripped a few times, and now I feel like I blew the audition," Kurt said, depressed and looking up into his husband's beautiful hazel eyes.

"Aw, it's okay. I know how good you are at singing and I know no one can beat you, other than Rachel, but you are amazing at what you do and I love you for that," Blaine smiled and side hugged his husband.

"Aw, you are amazing too, you know?!" Kurt smiled back.

"I know and I might have something to cheer you up," Blaine said, got up and held his hand for Kurt to take.

Kurt just looked at his husband, really confused, but took his hand.

Blaine led his husband to their bedroom and asked Kurt to shut his eyes, to which he replied, 'like, really?'

"Yes, come on, please," Blaine begged Kurt.

"Fine, only cause I love you," Kurt giving in and shutting his eyes.

"Aw, I love you too," Blaine answered and leaning down to kiss him on the cheek.

Once they got into the bedroom, Blaine made Kurt sit down on the bed and wait for him.

Blaine then went to the bathroom to fill up the water for the bath and got his laptop and found his favourite movie online, so that they could watch together.

Meanwhile, Kurt was just sitting, patiently, on the edge of the bed, with his eyes shut, trying not to open them.

After about 5 mins, Blaine came and grabbed his husband's hand to reveal his surprise.

"Okay, are you ready?" Blaine asked, whilst holding his husband's hands and kissing them after he had asked Kurt.

"Yes," Kurt replied.

"Okay, you can open your eyes," Blaine said, letting go of his hands.

Kurt opened his eyes and looked around.

Right in front of him, was a bath, with candles around the side and a nice red wine on the table at the side.

"Aaaww, thank you," Kurt replied. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," Blaine smiled. "Now, you go and have a nice warm bath, while I just get everything done, okay?"

"Okay," Kurt said, slowly taking his clothes off and soon enough, he was in the bath.

After about half an hour, Kurt was finished. He put on his robe and went out of the bathroom to Blaine sitting on the bed, looking lovingly at him.

Blaine patted the seat next to him, so that they could just cuddle together.

"So, what are we doing now?" Kurt's asked, politely.

"We can watch a movie, if you want," Blaine replied, getting down to cuddle with Kurt.

"Yay, which movie?" Kurt asked.

"Maybe Moulin Rouge?" Blaine suggested.

"Yay, that is one of my favourites," Kurt said, giving Blaine a peck on the lips.

"Me too," Blaine replied.

When it was about 22:30 (10:30pm), they were finished watching the movie.

"Now what?" Kurt said tiredly.

"We could go to bed, if you want," Blaine suggested.

"Yeah, I think so, too," Kurt giggled.

Then, the happy married couple fell asleep together peacefully.